Cornish effects

• Members

I had an SS-2 very briefly, just to see what some of the fuss was about and it was indeed unlike anything I had ever tried before.
Ultimately though, it was well over 400.00 and I didn't really "need" it (I didn't have that kind of money to invest in ONE pedal) so I sold it (I had that intention anyway when I bought it!)
I liked it, and if money were no object I would consider it again, but they are expensive and worth is relative.

Warning:
Most people on this board will post very negative things about Cornish effects, the funny thing is that the people who do that have NEVER tried one before in their lives! Those that HAVE tried them will give you real opinions and experiences.

B

• Members

Here we go again

There are a number of reasons why Pete Cornish stuff is expensive.

1 The products are designed for pro use and are bullet proof, have a buffer to work as a line driver in bypass and are designed to work noiselessly near lighting rigs. If you don

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have the following PC pedals, there is nothing finer on the market.. any one who says otherwise probably is either jealous or just cant afford them.. I wouldnt spend the money on them for bedroom players its too much dough, but if you are a pro, you owe it toyourself to check them out, its what you dont hear which makes them worth the money...

I have

P2 fuzz,
G2 fuzz,
SS2 soft sustain 2
TES, tape echo simulator
Super Chorus
TB83, treble booster
Line Driver Tuner Mute

I also use the guitar and amp leads..

What PC doesnt know isnt important.. there is a reason guys like Gilmour, Sting, Page, Beck, Lou Red rely on him... and its not cause of what he charges cause to these guys money aint the issue...

Cheers
MS

Archived