Foxrox Octron Vs. Rastop Super Divider

• Members

Originally posted by telepaul

Yeah the octron really is like the OC-2 on steroids.

when dave was thinking about making the pedal, i had a long conversation about the octron with him, where he actually played it over the phone. "OC-2" on steroids is exactly what he was going for.

from what i understand, a super octron is in the works. from the very beginning dave wanted to do a crazy octave box that also did all kinds of weird intervals. with the fuzz coming out, i don't know how soon that will be, but its definitely on the table for him.

• Members

Originally posted by Help!I'maRock!

from what i understand, a super octron is in the works. from the very beginning dave wanted to do a crazy octave box that also did all kinds of weird intervals. with the fuzz coming out, i don't know how soon that will be, but its definitely on the table for him.

I think I'll just go for the Rastop, its small and there probably isn't waiting list.

• Members

Originally posted by elctmist

I think I'll just go for the Rastop, its small and there probably isn't waiting list.

I received mine exactly two weeks after dropping my money order in the mail to Alexander. I was a little nervous about the money order deal but its the only way he does business and like I said-I received my pedal right away. There probably is no waiting list but he does build each piece to order from what I understand.

Archived