What's the deal with your avatar?

idiotboy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mine is a painting by Louis Wain. He started out doing cartoony, kid-friendly paintings of cats doing human things like drinking tea, etc. In old age he fell into schizophrenia. My avatar is from the middle of his decline. He stopped painting the social situations and focused on the cats. Eventually they became psychedelic fractals.

• Members
Originally posted by EerieDreamZ

mM girlfriend. Shes a musician too, so some of the post on here recentlyare hers.

I remember there was talk about this girl in some other thread. :cool:

But i think it was some other guy who used this avatar first, saying she is his girlfriend. Hehehe....

• Members
Originally posted by Don Solaris

I remember there was talk about this girl in some other thread.
:cool:

But i think it was some other guy who used this avatar first, saying she is his girlfriend. Hehehe....

No they didnt. At least not until AFTER I used it... unless they can take it off of my cell phone without me knowing it lol.

• Members

I remember there was talk about this girl in some other thread.
:cool:

and if you could find that other thread i really would love to read it.

Thanks

• Members

I saw this girl about month ago. And i think you put new avatar few days ago.

Hey whats going on out here?
:D

You saw her here at harmony central??

If you did, then the only other explanation i can think of is someone ripped the avatar from my livejournal, or myspace account which has had it for about 6 months now.

• Members

I'm sweeping through with "Search" to find original thread - will let you know when i get it. There is a chance it might be someone else - im not 100% sure.
:o

Cool :) Thanks for taking the time to look. It would be interesting to see if someone else is beeing a horndog and using avatar on their blog lol.

• Members

I'm sweeping through with "Search" to find original thread - will let you know when i get it. There is a chance it might be someone else - im not 100% sure.
:o

Aren't you getting mixed up with Billywa and Holeinmyshoe ?

Archived