What's the deal with your avatar?

idiotboy

• Members

I'm seeing a lot of avatars around here that make me curious:

---is that a photo of the poster, or some hip new artist I'm too old to know about? (or both!)

--- does your avatar relate to your user name?

---what is that, and is it still breathing? is it legal? etc

So, cough up an explanation. I'll start:

Idiotboy: avatar is a screen grab of "Milton", a character in Mike Judge's cult-favorite movie "Office Space." Milton isn't an idiot, so my user name and avatar don't match. I just enjoyed the character and the movie. I'm probably going to change my avatar pretty soon. Getting bored with it......

AAS: Avatar Acqusition Syndrome. :wave:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by idiotboy

Taz is good db, but I actually liked Spidey better.
:thu:

yeah the way you cropped the spiderman one was awesome dave, it conveyed power and fury. :mad:

Like when you were a mod, I wouldnt want to mess with you at all!

seriously

• Members

Mine is Nitz and Jesse from the cartoon series Undergrads, taken from my fav episode of the series "Roommates." Nitz is the guy in the chair and Jesse is the girl. Their character designs are based on series creator Pete Williams and his college friend Jene Yeo, who are also the voices of the characters.

• Members

Proteus9,

yours is definitely one of the avatars I was curious about. At first, I thought it was "Ali G" in one of his goofy characters. Love the goggles and the attitude.

Whiny, Seth rules.

Good stuff you guys. :thu:

• Members

Last week I was trying to figure out who was in DXDreamers avatar and came across this photo of Arisa on ... just let me say ... G:eek::eek:gle Images.

:freak::love:

I thought Don Solaris' was David Soul from Starsky and Hutch.

Oh, and my last avatar was my band's logo, I'll go back to that when I get tired of Arisa ....

Nope not tired yet... :D

• Members

well, I wanted one of a man in a gold cape rubbing a non-phallic vegetable on his lips. oh! and the black gloves contrast very nice against the yellow paprika! So look no further than the "Iron Chef"!

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Lancaster

Somebody posted this pic somewhere a few days ago and it was love at first sight.
:love:

I dont even know who she is...
:confused:

She does look familiar. I first thought of Scarlett Johansson, but was, of course, wrong, lips are too thin.

I always thought my pig roast photo would make a great avatar.

HighHog.jpg

Archived