What's the deal with your avatar?

idiotboy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Don Solaris

Oh....new avatar. Ok, how is on the pic now? And why is it so dim?

Originally posted by idiotboy

dxdreamer, the old avatar was
much
better. Why change?

loved it.

@_@" :cry:
thats me... just took that photo last nite for a friend's website .. and later i played around with it in photoimpact....
so dim... huh...i changed the color setting :p

• Members

Yes, well, that is indeed gary busey, as someone commented earlier.

i mean, i just really kinda like gary busey. his teeth are monuments unto themselves, and he's {censored}ing gary busey.

before i had this pissed off looking kid from a 'drama class' picture that myteegti posted with the face of some really irritating emoticon that chris100/jeebus kept using. for some reason i thought that combination was really funny.

jeebus used to write "He's gotcha there!" during the whole OASYS thing to martin hines or any number of korg reps and then put that horrible horrible emoticon.

i really want to find it again too.

• Members
Originally posted by dxdreamer

@_@"
:cry:
thats me... just took that photo last nite for a friend's website .. and later i played around with it in photoimpact....

so dim... huh...i changed the color setting
:p

:thu:

I think you'll be able to keep up your hobby for more than 5 years. Honestly, if I didn't know you were a guy, I'd find that pic attractive.

• Members

Scenic--keep Busey man, it's awesome. Zesty!

DX--your picture is fine, but the old avatar was more freaky and eye-catching.

Unclean--vintage and subversive. Nice!

Gus--nice! Got some mystique going there.

I just saw someone's avatar here on KSS, who has "Mrs. Swan" from Mad TV. Nice. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by dxdreamer

@_@"
:cry:

so dim... huh...i changed the color setting
:p

I like this one better. Honestly i kept wanting to get out my fishing pole and see if i could bait a hook and catch your last avatar.

• Members
Originally posted by Yoozer

Just don't use the Fidel Castro one
;)

Yoozer, master of webephemera, what is "the Fidel Castro one"? Is this in the tub girl genre or a reference to the famous Sparrow song, "Castro Eating a Banana"?

My avatar is, of course, Pogo. The old Pogo comic strip was very clever and funny and full of music. Pogo is my role model in life, but I'm really rather more like Porkypine, I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I was originally going to use an ARP Avatar as my Avatar, but this seemed too stupid.

So in toning back on the stupidity scale a single notch, I went with Towlie from South Park, the lamest character on the show.

I got bored with that one.

The one I'm using now, idiotboy turned me on to....
It has nothing to do with me or my user name, it was just the coolest piece of origami I've ever seen.

Origami made me start thinking about Blade Runner and the awesome soundtrack.

Wow Vangelis sure used a lot of CS-80 on that soundtrack. I love the CS-80 sound....

Vangelis is a frickin' musical genius, if I had one tenth of his talent and creativity, wow....

And that's how we invented the hotdog, of course we didn't call them hotdogs then, that name came much later....

Ooops....:confused: I seem to have gone OT :D

• Members

unclean hands - banned

I must have missed something.. must have been the political forums!?

not that I care,... its just rare you see a banning from KSS

anywho, changed mine again.. it's some guy from the end of the Blake's 7 series..

• Members

Well mines boring - a friend parked the fluffy beanie toy that normally lives on one of my monitors on my v-synth and stuck sunglasses on it - she thouught it was cute - I immediately thought avatar - I think I need to get out more! :)

Originally posted by BillyWa

I changed mine too. Too many creepy guys were hitting on me...
:freak:

LOL :)

Archived