MURF or Nord?

dZjupp

• Members

So i am starting to get a little bored with my guitar, well minus my tube zipper fun days. anyway i'm wondering if i should get a murf and maybe something else with it to liven up my guitar stuff. or i am also wanting to get a nord lead 2x and start addding keyboard to my list. now the logical thing to do would be buying both but i'm toght on cash in the next few months. anyway, let me know

• Members

Originally posted by dZjupp

So i am starting to get a little bored with my guitar, well minus my tube zipper fun days. anyway i'm wondering if i should get a murf and maybe something else with it to liven up my guitar stuff. or i am also wanting to get a nord lead 2x and start addding keyboard to my list. now the logical thing to do would be buying both but i'm toght on cash in the next few months. anyway, let me know

guitar thru a MuRf is still guitar, so get a Nord. i love mine.

• Members

The MuRF sounds like a sequencer repeating a pattern. It's analog, polyphonic with foot control.

The Nord 2 sounds like a sequencer repeating a pattern. It's digital, polyphonic with foot control.

To lively up your guitar sound you'll have more fun with the MuRF.

• Members

Originally posted by StompboxMan

The MuRF sounds like a sequencer repeating a pattern. It's analog, polyphonic with foot control.

The Nord 2 sounds like a sequencer repeating a pattern. It's digital, polyphonic with foot control.

To lively up your guitar sound you'll have more fun with the MuRF.

...do you also sell the Nord? :p:D

Archived