With deep apologies to Kimsuzzie...

JimVW

• Members

That........................................................................

Wait for it...................................

Quacks me up.

I suck. :)

• Members
Originally posted by JimVW

(and deep apologies for the crappy phone pic)

I present...

MY REHOUSED LOVE PEDAL WOODY!!! Taa-Daa!!

rehousedwoody.jpg
My daughter chose the enclosure.
:D

thanks, sean, for hosting the pic!!

a liitle on the girly side, but what ever works for you soft guys out there:D

• Members

Originally posted by Sidd

Did you get the duck from Zumiez?

I work there and we sell those.

Nah, I got it from Archie McPhee.

My 16 year-old daughter wanted one for Christmas last year, and they came in packs of two, so he's been sitting on a shelf for 8 months.

The Woody just begs to be rehoused, since there's no switch, DC jack, or LED--and since the circuit itself is tiny.

I wandered around the house picking up likely suspects. I narrowed it down to the devil duck and to building an enclosure out of Legos, complete with a little scene on top. My daughter preferred the duck. :D

• Members

Originally posted by StratStevo

Is RFI an issue with a rubber duck?

How did you shield it or does a Woody need shielding??

The original enclosure is plastic, so I figured I'd give it a shot. When guitar volume is down completely, I get a little RFI, but it goes away as soon as I bring up the volume even just a tiny bit. If it turns out to be a problem, I'll put it in something else, like a stick with a cavity painted with shielding paint.

• Members

Actually, according to my wife, Jim=

domo-kun.jpg

She says I *am* Domo-Kun: He's big and hairy and scary looking, but inside he's really gentle and a softy. He likes to watch TV, rock out, and when he gets around pretty girls he gets really nervous and farts.

I have a stuffed Domo-Kun sitting on my CPU at work, and sometimes I wear a Domo-Kun T-shirt to gigs (brown shirt with his eyes and mouth on the front).

• Members

domo-kun.jpg
She says I *am* Domo-Kun: He's big and hairy and scary looking, but inside he's really gentle and a softy. He likes to watch TV, rock out, and when he gets around pretty girls he gets really nervous and farts.

I have a stuffed Domo-Kun sitting on my CPU at work, and sometimes I wear a Domo-Kun T-shirt to gigs (brown shirt with his eyes and mouth on the front).

well chit mang... We all dig the domo

TheMonsterFuzz.jpg

• Members

domo-kun.jpg

domo kun is my hero.

domo7.jpg

Archived