Voodoo Labs Pedal Power $99 on Ebay

loosegroove

• Members

You realize it's not a Pedal Power 2 right? It'll only do 9 volts (Boss PSA) and 12 volts (Boss ACA). No Line 6, no Boss double pedals, and no adjustable voltage for fuzzes. It's still a pretty good deal, but it's more limited than the current version.

• Members

Originally posted by Rob Eadgbe

You realize it's not a Pedal Power 2 right? It'll only do 9 volts (Boss PSA) and 12 volts (Boss ACA). No Line 6, no Boss double pedals, and no adjustable voltage for fuzzes. It's still a pretty good deal, but it's more limited than the current version.

Yep. It suits my purposes perfectly :) I don't use any line 6, double boss, and I power my Fuzz pedals with a daisy chain adaptor anyways! :)

• Members

Originally posted by Sidd

Yep. It suits my purposes perfectly
:)
I don't use any line 6, double boss, and I power my Fuzz pedals with a daisy chain adaptor anyways!

It's a good score, and far better than a DC Brick, just not the TOTL power supply.

• Members

Originally posted by Rob Eadgbe

It's a good score, and far better than a DC Brick, just not the TOTL power supply.

I'm glad it's better than the DC brick :) Honestly, my rig is all about simplicity, so this works well for it. I think the PP2 is too much for me, features wise.

PS - I bought the Pedal Power before I saw this thread :eek: By a minute or so!

• Members

I'm glad it's better than the DC brick
Honestly, my rig is all about simplicity, so this works well for it. I think the PP2 is too much for me, features wise.

PS - I bought the Pedal Power before I saw this thread
:eek:
By a minute or so!

Don't pay attention to him, he's anal aboot fancy features :rolleyes::p

Nice score! :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

Maybe you should find out these things before you buy things.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you should step up that pointless life of yours and stop caring so much about my life and what I purchase.

I wanted a power source and I got one. {censored} off.

I wish someone punched you in the mouth everytime you deserved it as a kid. You'd say less stupid crap now I bet. You'd also have no teeth.

• Members

Originally posted by valvedriventone

Don't pay attention to him, he's anal aboot fancy features
:rolleyes::p

Nice score!
:cool:

That Pedal Power doesn't have a cup holder OR built in mini-fridge!

I'm calling paypal and canceling my payment :mad: :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzbox

so how do you get around the ebay link block?

What is the ebay link block exactly? I know I was having trouble posting a hyperlink, but somehow figured it out. If I pasted the entire URL such as:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Voodoo-Lab-Sparkle-Drive-Overdrive-Boost-like-NEW_W0QQitemZ7344039981QQcategoryZ41416QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it wouldn't work. But if I removed everything after the item # it would work, so the above URL would be:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Voodoo-Lab-Sparkle-Drive-Overdrive-Boost-like-NEW_W0QQitemZ7344039981

I have no clue why it works this way.

• Members

Most likely for bandwidth reasons, eBay has blocked hotlinking to search results. You can hotlink to a specific auction if you know the item #, but you can't use the URL to an auction you've found through a wider search.

Oh, and if you don't need the extra features of the PP2 and PP2 Plus, a used PP1 can be a great deal. Good find!

/Andreas

• Members

Maybe you should step up that pointless life of yours and stop caring so much about my life and what I purchase.

I wish someone punched you in the mouth everytime you deserved it as a kid. You'd say less stupid crap now I bet. You'd also have no teeth.

Yeah? I'll tell you what {censored}bag...I'll PM you my address. Whenever you think your man enough, you stop over and give me that punch in the mouth. I would truly enjoy that, bitch.

• Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

Yeah? I'll tell you what {censored}bag...I'll PM you my address. Whenever you think your man enough, you stop over and give me that punch in the mouth. I would truly enjoy that, bitch.

Will do.

Until then, will you stop whining about everything I buy? You're probably annoying every PMSing lady who might be reading this. It's truly pathetic.

• Members

Originally posted by andreas

Most likely for bandwidth reasons, eBay has blocked hotlinking to search results. You can hotlink to a specific auction if you know the item #, but you can't use the URL to an auction you've found through a wider search.

Oh, and if you don't need the extra features of the PP2 and PP2 Plus, a used PP1 can be a great deal. Good find!

/Andreas

Thanks :) I'm glad I saw it. I was going to get a DC Brick, but I know how happy people are with their Pedal Powers, and I truthfully would have no use for all the extra features!

So I'm happy w/ my purchase :cool: A wah and a tuner and my board is all done! :)

• Members

Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce Harmony Central's very own Sidd Vicious....:rolleyes:

• Members

Will do.

Until then, will you stop whining about everything I buy? You're probably annoying every PMSing lady who might be reading this. It's truly pathetic.

I'll stop whining when you stop buying {censored} you know nothing about, then posting stupid questions about it after the fact. Deal?

Archived