Thursday Spamathon

FLYING V 83

• Members

Lowered prices on a few things.

Still want an M.I. Audio Tube Zone......

FRANTONE BROOKLYN - $110

ZINKY TRUE GRIT - $70

BARBER DIRECT DRIVE - $70

RGW BAD BOB BOOST - $85

ARAMAT GREEN MACHINE - $75

ARAMAT MOJO FUZZ - $90

H&K WARP FACTOR - $40

SUBDECAY STUPID BOX (older big smiley) - $90

PRO TONE BODY ROT prototype - $60

VINTAGE FX COLORDRIVE 2 - $90

DOD FX40B 7-BAND EQ - $35

DIGITECH MULTIVOICE CHORUS - $50

ONERR NC2 CHORUS - $45

IBANEZ GE-9 EQ - $95

Prices include 48 state shipping only if prepaid with USPS money order. No paypal, no int'l.

• Members
Originally posted by FLYING V 83

Lowered prices on a few things.

Still want an M.I. Audio Tube Zone......

FRANTONE BROOKLYN - $110

ZINKY TRUE GRIT - $70

BARBER DIRECT DRIVE - $70

RGW BAD BOB BOOST - $85

ARAMAT GREEN MACHINE - $75

ARAMAT MOJO FUZZ - $90

H&K WARP FACTOR - $40

SUBDECAY STUPID BOX (older big smiley) - $90

PRO TONE BODY ROT prototype - $60

VINTAGE FX COLORDRIVE 2 - $90

DOD FX40B 7-BAND EQ - $35

DIGITECH MULTIVOICE CHORUS - $50

ONERR NC2 CHORUS - $45

IBANEZ GE-9 EQ - $95

Prices include 48 state shipping only if prepaid with USPS money order. No paypal, no int'l.

May I ask why you don't like paypal? I would grab that Frantone Brooklyn but don't want to go thru the hassle of getting a MO. In fact I think you might sell alot of these much quicker if you'd take paypal. :cool:

• Members

See sig and see attached pic and make offers on anything you see. TR-2 is gone, OCD is gone. Octron is not for sale nor are some of the Boss pedals and the BENT. Just about everything else is fair game but there could be a few others. Just ask and I will let you know! All are mint in box with all manuals, etc. Never gigged, never even stepped on. Please email me at brownsound@gmail.com for individual pics, offers, prices, etc.

PEDAL COLLECTION FOR SALE

Additional items not in pic or in sig...........

Gibson Les Paul Classic Limited Edition. Black. Includes hardshell case. MINT. Email for pics and make offers.

Godin ACS SA. Black Pearl. Includes hardshell case. MINT. Email for pics and make offers.

Roland GR-33. MINT in box. Email offers.

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

May I ask why you don't like paypal? I would grab that Frantone Brooklyn but don't want to go thru the hassle of getting a MO. In fact I think you might sell alot of these much quicker if you'd take paypal.
:cool:

probably the same reason I do not like paypal.
got screwed out of money three years ago by the service to the tune of 300.00
not exactly sure how it happend, but it did.

• Members
Originally posted by Arjae

See sig and see attached pic and make offers on anything you see. TR-2 is gone, OCD is gone. Octron is not for sale nor are some of the Boss pedals and the BENT. Just about everything else is fair game but there could be a few others. Just ask and I will let you know! All are mint in box with all manuals, etc. Never gigged, never even stepped on. Please email me at
brownsound@gmail.com
for individual pics, offers, prices, etc.

PEDAL COLLECTION FOR SALE

Gibson Les Paul Classic Limited Edition. Black. Includes hardshell case. MINT. Email for pics and make offers.

Godin ACS SA. Black Pearl. Includes hardshell case. MINT. Email for pics and make offers.

you have an email.:)

• Members

May I ask why you don't like paypal? I would grab that Frantone Brooklyn but don't want to go thru the hassle of getting a MO. In fact I think you might sell alot of these much quicker if you'd take paypal.
:cool:

Sorry, but I just don't use paypal or ebay. I'm funny that way. So far about 8 or 9 people have bought pedals, amps & processors from me with no complaints.

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

See sig and see attached pic and make offers on anything you see. TR-2 is gone, OCD is gone. Octron is not for sale nor are some of the Boss pedals and the BENT. Just about everything else is fair game but there could be a few others. Just ask and I will let you know! All are mint in box with all manuals, etc. Never gigged, never even stepped on. Please email me at
for individual pics, offers, prices, etc.

What do ya want for the Fulltone 69 Bro? (PM me Bro!)

I can't tell what some of those pedals are - can you check out your photo and maybe highline some of them that aren't obvious? Thanks my friend!

Dave

• Members
One more time here before I take it apart and sell the individual parts on eBay:: Inexpensive tube amp head. Started life as a Fender Bassman 70, from 1980. It has a hum-control pot on the back that doesn't help much with its hum; however, when I replaced the two 6L6's with THD YellowJackets and EL84s (involving a little wood removal to make them fit!), the hum went away and the amp now sounds cool and somewhere between Fendery and Voxy. Then I took off the crusty, torn Tolex and recovered it with inexpensive vinyl and upholstery fabric; aside from the upper back corners (which didn't fit as nicely as I planned when I cut the vinyl), it looks cool, I think. I also added black vinyl and new knobs, though I still have the original silverface panel and Fender logo. It weighs quite a bit for a head, as it has a huge transformer. $200 plus shipping without the YellowJackets (leaving you to see if you can fix the hum!) or $250 plus shipping with the YJs included. Picture is below.

• Members

Originally posted by palthegiraffe

Euthymia ICBM Fuzz: wonderful opamp Big Muff clone; I bought both a Crucible and an ICBM to see which suited me better, and I'm keeping the Crucible, so I'm selling the mint-with-box ICBM for $123 shipped in the US.

Also, one more time here before I take it apart and sell the individual parts on eBay:
: Inexpensive tube amp head. Started life as a Fender Bassman 70, from 1980. It has a hum-control pot on the back that doesn't help much with its hum; however, when I replaced the two 6L6's with THD YellowJackets and EL84s (involving a little wood removal to make them fit!), the hum went away and the amp now sounds cool and somewhere between Fendery and Voxy. Then I took off the crusty, torn Tolex and recovered it with inexpensive vinyl and upholstery fabric; aside from the upper back corners (which didn't fit as nicely as I planned when I cut the vinyl), it looks cool, I think. I also added black vinyl and new knobs, though I still have the original silverface panel and Fender logo. It weighs quite a bit for a head, as it has a huge transformer. $200 plus shipping without the YellowJackets (leaving you to see if you can fix the hum!) or $250 plus shipping with the YJs included. Picture is below.

any vibrato on the amp?

• Members
Originally posted by palthegiraffe

No vibrato. Two channels (like most Bassman heads), with volume, treble, and bass for each, plus a bright switch for the "normal" channel, and master volume.

:(

still kind of interested.

any clips? just curious. I wouldn't buy something like this without hearing what it actually sounds like.

• Members

What do ya want for the Fulltone 69 Bro? (PM me Bro!)

I can't tell what some of those pedals are - can you check out your photo and maybe highline some of them that aren't obvious? Thanks my friend!

Dave

PM Sent. Will list out what is in the pic now!

• Members
Originally posted by paulandpaul

:(

still kind of interested.

any clips? just curious. I wouldn't buy something like this without hearing what it actually sounds like.

I don't have any clips, unfortunately. I completely understand not wanting to purchase an offbeat amp without hearing it first, which is why I kind of think I may have to just sell the parts instead.

Archived