So how was your NFL opening day?

jcn37203

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by danfisher

what has payton won? the respect of anyone who knows anything about the game of football. a nice long career ahead of him. better instinct than brady will ever have.

what's the most TDs Brady has thrown in his career? how about his total in his last two years? 49 is alot for a season right?

the Patriots are good. they've proved it doesn't take a superstar to win a Super Bowl. but they aren't that special. and they're done. but you wouldn't be popping off if you weren't worried. you've got a right to be. enjoy.

Peyton=Dan Fouts=Dan marino.

Nice company.

Brady=Joe Montana

Better company.

Until the Colts win it all that will the comparison that is always going to be made. No one in their right mind would take Peyton over Brady in a big game.

The Colts prove year after year that it doesn't really matter how many superstars you have because the whole usually needs to be greater then the sum of the parts to win it all. Which it never is with them. Lets draw another analogy. The Colts of the new millenium=the Bills of the 90's. Good. Maybe great. But not good enough. And like it or not that is the rap they live with until they prove otherwise. My prediction is that they lose to KC in the playoffs 45-41.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

haha.. found this thread in my saved threads.. just wanted to pop back in and say

suck it Chirs B and Telepaul.

enjoy the 2007 season. hope it looks alot like last season. i've got colts vs. ravens tickets this year in Dec. and i'm hoping Baltimore is still in the playoff race that that point..

i'll be the one in the Manning jersey being repeatedly beaten by baltimore street tuffs

Archived