HCEF creative writer's league... a friendly competition?

jcn37203

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

As one of the two who was a loser enough to get the thing turned in, I have no problem with extending the deadline until everyone else can get the time to do it.

As one of the three who was a loser enough to get one turned in by now, I'll agree. Especially for any stories that manage to work in an erotic scene between Dick Cheney and either Nell Carter or Bea Arthur.

• Members

I am hereby officially issuing an extension.

The extension will be in effect until we have at least 5 entries. At that point I will reevaluate interest and make a new decision involving goosedown and more nougat than you've ever dreamed of in your entire life.

• Members

Originally posted by palthegiraffe

an erotic scene between Dick Cheney and either Nell Carter or Bea Arthur.

I have a question. If one were to write a story about the assassination of the actual president, is that illegal? I don't mean like talking about JFK or Garfield or one that's already been killed. I mean talking about an actual president in office. And like the story would be about him or her being abducted, awful things being done to him or her, etc. Is that covered under the whole freedom of speech thing that we used to have?

Archived