Caitalinbread Semaphore....lets talk!!!!

Redfox777

• Members

Is this thing like the swiss army knife of tremolos? I mean it looks like it has a ton of wave forms and different ways to tweak the sound. Im looking for a good tremolo, one that can do the basic tremolo and the more machine gun tom morello sounds. Is this the tremolo for me? Lets see what yall got!

• Members

Originally posted by innobidova

does everyone have me on their ignore list? a lot of my on-topic questions have been going unanswered lately:(

I was going to let nick anwer this. I have been lucky enough to have tried the semaphore out before it was released.

Essentially it has 2 outputs. the 2nd output varies its impedance, which is essentially like turning your guitars volume knob up and down.

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

Essentially it has 2 outputs. the 2nd output varies its impedance, which is essentially like turning your guitars volume knob up and down.

thanks for the response. how exactly would the two pedals be connected? and when you're using that second output, what functions are left for the first output?

• Members

Originally posted by innobidova

thanks for the response. how exactly would the two pedals be connected? and when you're using that second output, what functions are left for the first output?

The sem has to be in front of the TS, and the other output from the sem still works (i think) youd have to ask nicholas for specifics.

• Members

The sem has to be in front of the TS, and the other output from the sem still works (i think) youd have to ask nicholas for specifics.

Thats correct... Man Brian thanks for the CS work here man! I can tell you've completed that PCB artwork for manufacture!

One thing you forgot to mention was "magic" I can also levitate....

But I can't get UPS to deliver my freaking parts!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

Thats correct... Man Brian thanks for the CS work here man! I can tell you've completed that PCB artwork for manufacture!

One thing you forgot to mention was "magic" I can also levitate....

But I can't get UPS to deliver my freaking parts!!!!!!!

yeah, I know your hunting up and down the streets of ballard with a boot knife and a bag of throwing rocks... I'm scared for the UPS guy... hope you dont hurt him too bad.

• Members

i've never really given much thought as to where "in front" is supposed to be. before/after makes more sense, i believe. so, which one is it?:D

sorry, i really don't know:o

• Members

okay, the reason i was confused is because when i think of "in front", i think that an effect is trying to cut "in front" of another to get to the amp. but, since i just found the big pic of the semaphore, i now see the second output labeled "ts" meaning the semaphore comes before the ts, not after (sorry, i had to see it to completely understand). am i looking at it the right way?

Archived