You'll never believe what just happend... this is a sick world

woude

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by papa taco

I should have {censored}ed his hot daughter in the butt. That was a missed opportunity, I tell ya.

You should have! I happen to know for a fact that Polish girls take it up the p00p chute. Well, they all do, but certain ethnicities have higher tendancies :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by woude

So, one hour ago, I'm browsing this very forum, but then the doorbell rings. It rings four times very fast, just like kids would do for fun. As I walk down the stairs to the door, I see it's my neighbour. He's looking way angry, so I open the door and ask what's wrong. He starts pointing at a note hanging on the wall in our shared porch. (our porch is a small place where there are four housedoors right next to each other and a stairway to get there.)

The note reads something like 'the porch was just cleaned and it's dirty already, please clean up your own junk.' He takes it personal and starts screaming that he didn't mess the place up.

As I'm the only person who cleans the porch, he claims I wrote the note, (which I didn't) and starts blaiming me for all kinds of other stuff I supposely did to him and even about discrimination.

He goes into his own house and slams the door behind him. This is so ridiculous that I ask him with a loud voice to come out of his house and explain himself. On the same moment I ring the doorbell of another neighbour who immediately says that she wrote the note. Even though the other neighbour hears this, and although my wife is at that point standing behind me, HE SLAPS ME RIGHT INTO MY FACE!! I mean WHAT THE ****!!!
:mad:
My wife and the neighbour start screaming, and as fast as he got out of the door, he leaves inside again. Some people are really ******* out of their mind. Now I get slapped for 'cleaning'!

In holland, the police just acts when it happens again, so basically my question is: what would you do? I'm afraid he'll slap me or my wife just out of nowhere, or worse and our frontdoors are just a few feet apart... I'm the opposite of an agressive person you know, I would never hurt somebody other than for self defense. I'm 6-6 and huge, but what do you do against psychos?

From your measured response I expect that you reject outright all of the childish macho crap that has been posted.

Why let a fool deprive your wife and your kids (if you have any) of your love by tempting you to hit them and you going to jail.

Call the police. Take out a peace bond against him....and take whatever legal steps are available to insure no repeat of this behavior.

I would also let him know in no uncertain terms that you will take swift action if you ever feel in the least threatened by him again.....by getting the guys offense on record you have a defense against him saying you assualted him without provocation.

• Members

Originally posted by gdwill2u

From your measured response I expect that you reject outright all of the childish macho crap that has been posted.

Why let a fool deprive your wife and your kids (if you have any) of your love by tempting you to hit them and you going to jail.

Call the police. Take out a peace bond against him....and take whatever legal steps are available to insure no repeat of this behavior.

I would also let him know in no uncertain terms that you will take swift action if you ever feel in the least threatened by him again.....by getting the guys offense on record you have a defense against him saying you assualted him without provocation.

indeed.

And pee on his door.

• Members

Originally posted by woude

In holland, the police just acts when it happens again,

So does this mean in Holland that you could kick the crap out of this guy on your front porch and the police won't do anything to you unless you kick the crap out of him a second time?

Man, ..... that's taking "turn the other cheek" to a whole new level!

• Members

There are many, many real crazies in this world.
Years ago a friend of a family that i was very close to went psychotic and decided he was going to do very unpleasant things to the family i was friends with. This was while he was incarcerated in a psychological institution.
I knew this guy was really nuts and was fully capable of doing horrible things to my friends. I subsequently bought a long barrel revolver and practiced with it until i was pretty good. I had decided that the best thing for everybody would be for me to put a bullet in his brain upon his release from the institution.
Oddly enough, he was found dead in his in his cell/room a couple days before his release. A victim of strangulatuion. I guess he worried someone else as much as he did me.
Unless someone is a real and proven threat though, i say do turn the other cheek.
What's a punch from a crazy? File a police report and let it go. Pride is total bull{censored}, not that i consider you pridefull.

• Members

I called the cops, they came over and also talked to the guy. After half an hour they came back to our place and told us that this man was going through some bad times, had no friends, had issues in his family. Supposedly I intimidated him by calling him back outside to explain himself. The police advised me to stay away from him for some time and then it will be alright.

:( see? that's what cops in holland do. I told you he was going to blame it on his personal circumstances, that's what happens all the time here in holland. It's called 'ontoerekeningsvatbaar' or 'irresponsible' here and it's a major factor when you want to reduce the punishment you can get at court. Our prisons here are starting to become hospitals.

The drug thing doesn't work here, remember that it is sort of legal here to have drugs? The fourth neighbour in my porch has his very own laboratory and my own house had that too before we lived in it. It's sort of normal where I live. It's called liberalism.

gdwill2u:
'Why let a fool deprive your wife and your kids (if you have any) of your love by tempting you to hit them and you going to jail.'

This is what I'm talking about; I lose either way. I'm going to call the landlord, his son is a personal friend who's going to take over the whole business soon, maybe he can help me out.

Archived