OverExagerated Customer Reviews--Participation required

dZjupp

• Members

ok here is an example,

"Since i got the DOD Grunge, my life has turned upside down. I no longer play like i used to, i am a new man. The DOD Grunge made my playing inot something words can't describe, i'm a totally different player! Thanks DOD, you saved my life"

• Members

"THe Boss PH-3 is the best phaser i have ever used... ever. It makes me sound just like Eddie Van Halen, or even like Jimmy Hendrix. THe range is huge, from subtle and light, to IN YOUR FACE BREWTAL PHASING. And your guitar tone even changes whenever you hit the pedal, making it even more versitile than the four knobs and seven modes would have you believe. I LOVE MY PH-3, IT MAKES ME A SHREDMIESTER... WOOOOOO.

• Members

"The Digitech Jimi Hendrix Pedal MADE ME BE JIMI. There is no corners cut in sounding like the God of Stratocaster Towers. My friends guadelupe was jamming on the Jimi and i said "Hey Guad, ....You sound just like em!" Man it was ***king awesome. I can go from sounding just like him and playing purple haze, to sounding just like Jimi and playing little wing. Digitech got it right the first time, if there is a next time, Jimi will be ressurrected from the dead grave he is in."

Saven Hagina
Amarillo, CA

• Members

Originally posted by Kriegsemann

ok, just clarifying the rules... am i supposta look for other people's exaggerations, or just make of my own crap? Cuz making up my own crap is way more fun.

oh yes, make up your own, i think it is a gas:D

Archived