Changing sound fast without tapdancing (several stompboxes)??

rcervera

• Members

I think many have encountered this problem with stompboxes. I want several sounds available onstage, (distortion,flanger -> Clean,chorus, delay) etc. changing fast from one to another without having to step on 3 or 4 pedals.

So what are the options for this?

Thx in advance :)

• Members
Originally posted by lou_weed

an option i'm considering is getting a loooper from dave boggs.

www.loooper.com

not as powerful as the ground control, but one hell of a lot less complicated and expensive. you can put pedals that you often turn on/off in tandem in individual loops so you can switch every pedal in that particular chain simultaneously.

It that true bypass?? Im falling in love with those loopers :D :D :D

• Members

If you want to switch between 2 seperate groups of effects,

say: Distortion + Flanger for your distorted stuff
and : Compressor, Chorus and Delay for your clean stuff,
you'd be better of with an A/B Loop switchbox.

This has 1 input, 1 output, 2 Send and Return Loops, but 1 switch (and probably 2 LEDs). This thing switches between Loop A and Loop B, but either one of them is always on.

• Members

Originally posted by rcervera

THx! Good prices too! Do you know how to bypass all loops? I supose u step on the one u are using so it turns it off and therefore bypass, or how does that work?

THanks again!

no problem. yeah, that's exactly how it works. depending on which one you get, you have 1-5 loops and you can put as many pedals as you want in each one.

• Members
Originally posted by lou_weed

no problem. yeah, that's exactly how it works. depending on which one you get, you have 1-5 loops and you can put as many pedals as you want in each one.

That's F awesome!! Im going with the 5 with TM (is there another way to avoid adding this?) and added ABY Custom YEAH! :D :D :D :D

Thanks lou u rock

Archived