What to mix with goldschlager?

Alexbiscuit

• Members
Originally posted by Alexbiscuit

oh man

so i just woke up, and my favorite pair of girl jeans have a big hole in the ass.... about the size of a horse penis. it hurts to walk.

nah, i had a fun night. i had never actually seen goldschlager, i was just told about it. So yeah, I'm 18 and didn't know any better. I had an amazing night, though. I know my limits.

It's kinda nice to have a place to go where a bunch of older guys tell you how youre going to {censored} up.

i love you people.
:D

Glad to hear that you're alive.

So, howzabout a shot of Goldschlager?:p

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread reminds me of an artist I read about a while back in some random magazine. He filled a couple of gelatin pill capsules with silverleaf and swallowed them. The goal of his performance art was to crap glittering turds, perhaps to decorate for the holidays. Strange {censored}, literally!

• Members

Originally posted by DICKTRON

I see. I have trouble maintaining a good stock of liquor around the house--I'll make an effort to stock up, but then I'll drink it all and not restock it. I think the only thing that's sitting around at home right now is a pint of cheap bourbon my roommate's girlfriend was using for some recipe, a bottle with a sip or two of Koskenkorva, and most of a bottle of pear brandy that's been sitting around for years.

I always wind up with like, a bottle of grenadine, a bottle of creme de menthe and then some sort of {censored}ing ass juice flavored rum or something, left over from me feeling crazy one night and wanting to make novelty drinks.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

I always wind up with like, a bottle of grenadine, a bottle of creme de menthe and then some sort of {censored}ing ass juice flavored rum or something, left over from me feeling crazy one night and wanting to make novelty drinks.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My roommate doesn't drink hard liquor except for the few times that he gets on those crazy novelty drink benders--I think there's a bottle of cheap ass amaretto and Irish Cream floating around the cabinets somewhere too.

Like I said, of my own stock, there is the rather undrinkable pear brandy and the Kossu, which was a gift from a friend a few years ago, so I feel bad drinking the very last bit as it is highly unlikely that I will ever see this person again, or get more of this liquor.

I have a feeling that the my roommate's girlfriend's cheap bourbon is gonna turn up missing though.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

You know what I do like?

Ouzo.

I love that {censored}.

Especially pouring it warm, then adding ice and watching it crystalize around the ice.

{censored}ing awesome.

Oh yea, I also drink it.

Shudders. Let me set a scene for you--several years ago. Small apartment. Ice storm. Evil ex-girlfriend who sat in corner and pouted the whole time because a good friend of mine visiting for the weekend. Iced/Snowed in for 2 days. Sufficient food, 1 bottle of gin, 2 bottles of ouzo.

I can't even smell the stuff anymore.

• Members

Shudders. Let me set a scene for you--several years ago. Small apartment. Ice storm. Evil ex-girlfriend who sat in corner and pouted the whole time because a good friend of mine visiting for the weekend. Iced/Snowed in for 2 days. Sufficient food, 1 bottle of gin, 2 bottles of ouzo.

Ugh. I love ouzo, but I know it's only a matter of one night before I'll hate it.

It took me over ten years before I could enjoy a drink with rum in it again.

• Members

I think it does do something to people.

One night I was at a friends house and we were taking O shots (I just made that up, is that good? I like it. O Shots).

Anyway, this one guy there was notorious for "back in his drinking days". Like, I don't think he was on AA or anything, but he definitely made an effort to stay away from the sauce, though he wasn't cold turkey.

Anyway, this dude was the most mellow, laid back guy you ever met. Just a really sweet guy. So we all poured shots and he poured one for himself, but as he went to drink it he dropped the shot glass and it fell on his shoe.

His face turned bright red in a split second and he was like "MOTHER {censored}ING {censored}!!!!!" and slammed his hand down on the table. Then he stood up, knocking the chair over and walked outside to cool off.

So we kind of stared at each other and poured him another shot and went on. When he came back in he was like "I don't want any, thanks. I need to go" and he left.

Probably a good idea for him not to drink if just holding a shot changed his personality so much.

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

Ugh. I love ouzo, but I know it's only a matter of one night before I'll hate it.

It took me over ten years before I could enjoy a drink with rum in it again.

Me too--took me several years before I could drink rum. I went through a heavy Hunter S. Thompson faze, the end of which coincided with living in the heart of Cleveland's Puerto Rican barrio, before I started to enjoy the stuff again.

• Members

Me too--took me several years before I could drink rum. I went through a heavy Hunter S. Thompson faze, the end of which coincided with living in the heart of Cleveland's Puerto Rican barrio, before I started to enjoy the stuff again.

Man, 151 was my staple for the longest time.

You'd be amazed how few girls know what 151 is.

Archived