What to mix with goldschlager?

Alexbiscuit

• Members

If I could give one piece of advice, do NOT drink a fifth of this at one sitting. Someone got me a bottle for my 19th with the conditions that Goldschlager was all that I could drink, and I had to drink it all that night. I didn't throw up, but the next day when I took the good ol' hangover deuce, I REALLY wished that I had. I now have a very good idea of what my eternity in hell sitting on a red hot poker is going to feel like. God that sucked.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

I still haven't heard Nerf Herder, or remembered them when I did or something...

But apparently, his master plan is gonna take a long while:

http://cockeyed.com/inside/goldschlager/goldschlager.html

found when perusing the google link I put up earlier.

And thus, the song is titled "Easy Mark" :D

Full lyrics:

Yeah she, she's bustin' out

Put the suitcase in the Pinto

And get the hell out of Ohio

She gets on that great highway

Doesn't wanna' be anywhere

She's an easy mark o-ho, o-ho, o-ho

She's an easy mark o-ho

Yeah he, he's got a master plan

Yeah he's gonna make a fortune

Panning gold out of a bottle of Goldschlager

Shot by shot by shot

He gets on that great highway

He's an easy mark o-ho, o-ho, o-ho

He's an easy mark

She lays down in the grass

On Strawberry Hill

He is there, smelling like nicotine and peanut butter

Ya' gotta' love her

Yeah she, she doesn't wanna' change this time

There's a hunger in her soul

For tater-tot casserole, with the crispy on the outside

She gets on that great highway

She's an easy mark o-ho, o-ho, o-ho

She's an easy mark o-ho

I hate this world, this stupid world, this screwed-up world

I hate this world, this {censored}ing world

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

I still haven't heard Nerf Herder, or remembered them when I did or something...

But apparently, his master plan is gonna take a long while:

found when perusing the google link I put up earlier.

They seems like such fun people.

Why can't I have fun friends like that?

• Members
Originally posted by DICKTRON

Goldschlager, to me, has always been something you drink when you're 18 years old and don't know better.

Of course, I'm an old and bitter drunk, so what do I know?

no, I woudld agree, and I am not that old... Goldslonger is like the "bling" of crap bars

• Members

S'all good--just bustin' yr balls.
;)

Enjoy the weekend!

I'll try :)

the reason there are bottles in front on my cereal boxes is that the liquor cabinet had gained storage friends when bottles were used throughout the year [i restock yearly in fall except for always having 1 brown and 1 vodka in house at all times]... and when I went and splurged on restock fest, there was no room... so the Korbel VSOP, Skky? Citron [my wife uses it to mae pomigarnent martinies], Appleton V/X rum, and Jim Beam Black label are in front of the Basic 4, Oatmeal Crisp, and Wheaties...

• Members

You guys wouldn't be laughing if you lived in Chicago. The front page of today's paper had a story about a Columbia College student, with longish red hair and smelling of alcohol and cinammon, being arrested for copulating with a police horse. The scariest part of it was, the police horse was the one doing the copulating.

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

You guys wouldn't be laughing if you lived in Chicago. The front page of today's paper had a story about a Columbia College student, with longish red hair and smelling of alcohol and cinammon, being arrested for copulating with a police horse. The scariest part of it was, the police horse was the one doing the copulating.

another Goldslonger related beatiality crime in teh 2nd city :mad: when will they learn Alla, WHENNNNN!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by hangwire

I'll try
:)

the reason there are bottles in front on my cereal boxes is that the liquor cabinet had gained storage friends when bottles were used throughout the year
[i restock yearly in fall except for always having 1 brown and 1 vodka in house at all times]
... and when I went and splurged on restock fest, there was no room... so the Korbel VSOP, Skky? Citron [my wife uses it to mae pomigarnent martinies], Appleton V/X rum, and Jim Beam Black label are in front of the Basic 4, Oatmeal Crisp, and Wheaties...

I see. I have trouble maintaining a good stock of liquor around the house--I'll make an effort to stock up, but then I'll drink it all and not restock it. I think the only thing that's sitting around at home right now is a pint of cheap bourbon my roommate's girlfriend was using for some recipe, a bottle with a sip or two of Koskenkorva, and most of a bottle of pear brandy that's been sitting around for years.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

It's those sexy girl pants he wears, I tell ya! Ya can't beat the equines away when your wearin' those tight girl's jeans!

• Members

I see. I have trouble maintaining a good stock of liquor around the house--I'll make an effort to stock up, but then I'll drink it all and not restock it. I think the only thing that's sitting around at home right now is a pint of cheap bourbon my roommate's girlfriend was using for some recipe, a bottle with a sip or two of Koskenkorva, and most of a bottle of pear brandy that's been sitting around for years.

pear brandy... I thought I saw a bottle of that when I was restocking... it was very expensive stuff... how is it?

I usually try to spread out the restock fest over a few weeks to keep the wallet in check... but I found stuff like the Korbel VSOP which I always seem to miss along with things I wanted buy this week... The key is not to buy the super priced stuff... If I buy a bottle of ETOH for over $50, it better be liquid heaven that never gets mixed... but in a home bar for entertaining and self use... why make whiskey sours and old fashioneds with that stuff?

• Members

Originally posted by hangwire

pear brandy... I thought I saw a bottle of that when I was restocking... it was very expensive stuff... how is it?

(snip)

It depends on what kind you get, in my experience. The first time I ever had it was with a friend of mine from college, who was

Serbian. He brought back a bottle from home, really beautiful handblown green bubble glass bottle. This stuff was potent but very very smooth--the two of us finished it off in a night. I looked all over for the same stuff, to no avail, and surprisingly so, as I live in one of the most Slavic cities in the world outside of Europe. Even looked in Chicago, but no luck--I did end up buying a bottle of Alsatian pear brandy (which is what I'm assuming you saw). It's a different beast altogether, kind of like rimming the pear fairy when you drink it. That's the bottle that's been sitting around for years now. It usually only gets pulled out on a dare.

I tend to drink liquor straight, so I don't know many mixed drinks in which I could utilize the pear brandy--it is drinkable in hot tea though.

• Members

oh man

so i just woke up, and my favorite pair of girl jeans have a big hole in the ass.... about the size of a horse penis. it hurts to walk.

nah, i had a fun night. i had never actually seen goldschlager, i was just told about it. So yeah, I'm 18 and didn't know any better. I had an amazing night, though. I know my limits.

It's kinda nice to have a place to go where a bunch of older guys tell you how youre going to {censored} up.

i love you people. :D

Archived