I just realized I don't actually know the words to many Pearl Jam songs.

jcn37203

• Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

Excuse me very much, but who the {censored} are you?

I'm joking around with my friends here. If you don't like it, kindly go {censored} up a rope.

I said two bands suck, well actually that listening to them meant you're gay. I must have hit a nerve with you sissy-boy. If you don't care for my brand of humer, I beg you, please put me on your ignore list.

Man I think that I hit a nerve. I haven't seen a woman freak out like that in quite a while.

Exscuse me ma'am for offending your delicate sensibilities.

• Members

Originally posted by yaz75

Man I think that I hit a nerve. I haven't seen a woman freak out like that in quite a while.

Exscuse me ma'am for offending your delicate sensibilities.

As that was a nice attempt at a slam, I'm going to have to deny you the point. me>you. Sorry charlie. Feel free to try again though:thu:

• Members

As I thought....nuthin.

Goodnight sweet prince.

:wave:

Goodnight ma'am.

Sorry I offended you during your 'time if the month'. I know your kind gets a little emotional during your visit from "Aunt Flo".

• Members

Goodnight ma'am.

Sorry I offended you during your 'time if the month'. I know your kind gets a little emotional during your visit from "Aunt Flo".

Man you're just "that guy" aren't you. Chock full of bad quips, and just keeps repeating them. You think calling me a woman upsets me? Bwahahaha. You're a silly ass fool who started {censored} with me because i was talking to someone else, someone i consider a friend, about bands I don't particularly care for. You rudely chimed in an insulted me, now you want to think I am the bad guy? Lol. You're a piece of work sally.

• Members

Man you're just "that guy" aren't you. Chock full of bad quips, and just keeps repeating them. You think calling me a woman upsets me? Bwahahaha. You're a silly ass fool who started {censored} with me because i was talking to someone else, someone i consider a friend, about bands I don't particularly care for. You rudely chimed in an insulted me, now you want to think I am the bad guy? Lol. You're a piece of work sally.

Sorry my dear for breaking your 10 commandments of an internet board. You posted, anyone who reads may respond. That is how it works so deal {censored}.

• Members

Sorry my dear for breaking your 10 commandments of an internet board. You posted, anyone who reads may respond. That is how it works so deal {censored}.

Whatever man, you just keep proving yourself to be more and more of a joke. Keep going, everyone is having a good laugh...at your expense that is.
:thu:

• Members

Whatever man, you just keep proving yourself to be more and more of a joke. Keep going, everyone is having a good laugh...at your expense that is.

:thu:

Boy are You EASY to whip into a frenzy.

You dance for my amusement and you barely, if at all realize it.

Transparent schmuck.

• Members

Boy are You EASY to whip into a frenzy.

You dance for my amusement and you barely, if at all realize it.

Transparent schmuck.

Seems like your the one geting bent. I'm chuckling my ass off at your ridiculousness. My smirk keeps growing the more you keep talking. Don't forget another generic name calling insult at the end of your next response. It won't be nearly as funny if you do.
:)

• Members

Seems like your the one geting bent. I'm chuckling my ass off at your ridiculousness. My smirk keeps growing the more you keep talking. Don't forget another generic name calling insult at the end of your next response. It won't be nearly as funny if you do.

:)

I woke up bored, decided to poke you with a stick and away you went.

God you're easy.

But you got me there.:rolleyes:

Archived