I just realized I don't actually know the words to many Pearl Jam songs.

jcn37203

• Members

Originally posted by lowroadrevival

I dont think anyone does.

BTW you're a gay for listening to pearl jam.

I don't really listen to them, it's kind of hard to not hear them anywhere though.

And I did live through the 90's for {censored} sake.

I do have Ten though, which I think is a great album, I'm just still sick of hearing the songs.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

I don't really listen to them, it's kind of hard to not hear them anywhere though.

And I did live through the 90's for {censored} sake.

I do have Ten though, which I think is a great album, I'm just still sick of hearing the songs.

you think Mike McCready is dreamy.

• Members

It's funny to me that Pearl Jam makes me gay, but the Flaming Lips album in my avatar gets no comments.

FL is like way sissier than PJ.

;)

PS: Mike is dreamy.

Well the flaming lips...i don't want to even go there. The only band that MIGHT be gayer than the flaming lips are the B52's!

say WHAAAAT?!?!? tiiiiiiiin roof...rusty.

• Members

Originally posted by b0dah

well once you read them once you'd be hard pressed to forget most of them....

one of the greatest lyricists of our generation for sure.

what is wrong, may i ask, with pearl jam?

i'm sorry that his vocal style spawned the bane of my contemporary musical existence.....but god damn they're a great rock band!

mccready is lame imho.

• Members

Well the flaming lips...i don't want to even go there. The only band that MIGHT be gayer than the flaming lips are the B52's!

say WHAAAAT?!?!? tiiiiiiiin roof...rusty.

To me it would be easier to list the bands you actually like instead of dislike as it seems you hate EVERYBODY brought up here. To me you are now becoming the new Kestral.

• Members

It's funny to me that Pearl Jam makes me gay, but the Flaming Lips album in my avatar gets no comments.

FL is like way sissier than PJ.

;)

PS: Mike is dreamy.

I love Pearl Jam. At least from Vitalogy through Yield. But I'll make fun of you for liking the Lips all day long, if you want. I DO like the first track off of the Yoshimi album, as well as the pretty one where he rhymes lots of {censored} with the word "Yoshimi." I just still can't "get" The Soft Bulletin even though I've tried and tried.

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

I love Pearl Jam. At least from
Vitalogy
through
Yield.
But I'll make fun of you for liking the Lips all day long, if you want. I DO like the first track off of the Yoshimi album, as well as the pretty one where he rhymes lots of {censored} with the word "Yoshimi." I just still can't "get"
The Soft Bulletin
even though I've tried and tried.

I just got the Yoshimi album. I like it. :cool:

• Members

Oh, the other Flaming Lips song that I've always loved is "Pilot Can at the Queer of God." That guitar just KILLS me. That's an earlier one of theirs, right? Do/did they do drugs?

Yeah, I really like that one too.

• Members

Originally posted by yaz75

To me it would be easier to list the bands you actually like instead of dislike as it seems you hate EVERYBODY brought up here. To me you are now becoming the new Kestral.

Excuse me very much, but who the {censored} are you?

I'm joking around with my friends here. If you don't like it, kindly go {censored} up a rope.

I said two bands suck, well actually that listening to them meant you're gay. I must have hit a nerve with you sissy-boy. If you don't care for my brand of humer, I beg you, please put me on your ignore list.

• Members

Excuse me very much, but who the {censored} are you?

I'm joking around with my friends here. If you don't like it, kindly go {censored} up a rope.

I said two bands suck, well actually that listening to them meant you're gay. I must have hit a nerve with you sissy-boy. If you don't care for my brand of humer, I beg you, please put me on your ignore list.

We had a meeting last night, and we're all getting sick of your {censored} Eric. We're revoking your membership. Turn in your tie tack and your fez.

Sorry.

:)

• Members

Oh, the other Flaming Lips song that I've always loved is "Pilot Can at the Queer of God." That guitar just KILLS me.

I love that song. Everything about it. The dissonance, the guitar tone, the lyrics.

Thats from Transmissions from the Satellite Heart, also known as the "tangerines album".

Do/did they do drugs?

*blank stare*

Yes.

Yes, I think they do.

*blank stare*

*walks away*

Archived