I'm going to start smoking a pipe

paulandpaul

• Members

Originally posted by Backstepper

That can get to be and expensive hobby, and you can also get very tied up in the pipe equivalant of GAS. Step cautiously.

very true. still, i need something to do while i'm waiting for the train and reading is for smart people.

• Members

Originally posted by paulandpaul

very true. still, i need something to do while i'm waiting for the train and reading is for smart people.

What ever happened to good old fashioned ogeling and learing at the ladies? It's a great time filler, unless you happen to take a particularly unattractive train.

• Members

i smoked a pipe in high school, every morning before class in my bronco, Geez i must have wreeked now that i look back!

but yes, my other friend really got into it and woulnd up having like 200 some odd pipes, winning pipe smoking contest (whose pipe last the longest) in tobacco stores and he spent ALOT of money on it, so much that he got out of it himself and decided that smoking cigarettes was cheaper 8^) !!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by Backstepper

What ever happened to good old fashioned ogeling and learing at the ladies? It's a great time filler, unless you happen to take a particularly unattractive train.

Actually, the highlight of my day is standing in Grand Central Station during the evening rush and checking out all of the lovely ladies. Sometimes, it can be absolutely breathtaking. But if I was standing there smoking a pipe, they'd probably think I was a bigger dork than they already do. I'm just sayin'.

• Members
Originally posted by Mr. Twang

Actually, the highlight of my day is standing in Grand Central Station during the evening rush and checking out all of the lovely ladies. Sometimes, it can be absolutely breathtaking. But if I was standing there smoking a pipe, they'd probably think I was a bigger dork than they already do. I'm just sayin'.

there ain't no babes in this train station. :(

Archived