EH Microsynth MINT shipped $165 BIN

loosegroove

• Members

I'm grateful to still qualify as a forumite.

I feel a 3rd wave of HCFX indulgence upon me. Recording gear is too damn expensive to jones about all the time.

One or two of you may recall that I was acid brat for my first wave of HCFX. Then bobby yarrow. Think a 3rd name is in order, or is it premature?

• Members
Originally posted by bobby yarrow

I'm grateful to still qualify as a forumite.

I feel a 3rd wave of HCFX indulgence upon me. Recording gear is too damn expensive to jones about all the time.

One or two of you may recall that I was acid brat for my first wave of HCFX. Then bobby yarrow. Think a 3rd name is in order, or is it premature?

I'd suggest Noise_Princess but someone beat ya to it.

Welcum back counselor! :)

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

i think your new handle should be Glyn Clearmountain Lord Alge or some semblance thereof.
:D

Nice! The first step to anything is just claiming it.

Ian -- how's the studio? Have I missed updates?

G -- I actually started working on your record. Picked the wrong song to do first, really hitting a wall, but I'll be back!

• Members

Originally posted by bobby yarrow

Nice! The first step to anything is just claiming it.

Ian -- how's the studio? Have I missed updates?

G -- I actually started working on your record. Picked the wrong song to do first, really hitting a wall, but I'll be back!

that makes me happy to hear. If I were you, I'd start with Flux, which is prolly the most straightforward and rocking of the songs. But as I've said all along, take your time and do it when you get the time.

btw, i still haven't taken the lsat.

• Members

Holding out for February?

Definitely try and make the process as long and agonizing as possible. That's clearly my approach to mixing.

I started with discloser, and really felt this pixies whatever vibe, which wasn't where I wanted to go but also seemed to have an irresistable gravity. I have an idea, will try and force it on . . . and maybe you'll hate it.

• Members

Did I mention that the micro synth is for my fellow yarrow and beloved brother? Snagged him that and USF's london fuzz in about 10 minutes. Finally, after years of ignoring pedals in favor of weird {censored} like exotic preamp tubes, he's come to flavor country. Today I even gave him a pedal board. His first. Isn't that sweet?

Archived