EH Microsynth MINT shipped $165 BIN

loosegroove

• Members

Originally posted by bobby yarrow

Holding out for February?

Definitely try and make the process as long and agonizing as possible. That's clearly my approach to mixing.

I started with discloser, and really felt this pixies whatever vibe, which wasn't where I wanted to go but also seemed to have an irresistable gravity. I have an idea, will try and force it on . . . and maybe you'll hate it.

naw, I'm done with it on the afternoon of December 3rd. I realized last week that even if I don't hit 170 to average out my old score, that the old score will disappear on its own dec. 2006. So, worse comes to worse, i have to wait for a year to get into my dreamschool.

The approach has been long and agonizing. Perhaps the results will be spectacular. Suffering is the spice of life.

my song wants to be your bitch. pwn it.

• Members

Originally posted by bobby yarrow

Did I mention that the micro synth is for my fellow yarrow and beloved brother? Snagged him that and USF's london fuzz in about 10 minutes. Finally, after years of ignoring pedals in favor of weird {censored} like exotic preamp tubes, he's come to flavor country. Today I even gave him a pedal board. His first. Isn't that sweet?

Hehe, that's great. He does have a good tone though. How's your bassman doing after repairs?

The microsynth is very cool, although mine is an absolute tone sucker...

• Members

Hey! What are you up to these days? You're not involved in that Support Group band at all, are you? (Manifestly, I haven't managed to see them yet, but I know Sam's involved, plus Lance.)

The bassman is working perfectly. Very lucky indeed. I kind of fell for the heavily modded bandmaster reverb head I bought as a backup, but at present it's making weird electrical noises like it's got a bad socket or something.

Matt's getting a loop for the microsynth. Seems to be a universal problem.

Archived