5 Great sportsmen of all time

blaghaus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

Bobby Clarke is a {censored}ing scumbag

I'm too young to have seen him play, but I always hated Gretzky and the guy who cut my hair growing up had been a hockey player and had a picture that Bobby had signed for him up in his shop where Bobby was smiling with no teeth and I always thought that looked super tough, compared to blonde, pretty, girlish, no-defense, {censored} Gretzky.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

I'm too young to have seen him play, but I always hated Gretzky and the guy who cut my hair growing up had been a hockey player and had a picture that Bobby had signed for him up in his shop where Bobby was smiling with no teeth and I always thought that looked super tough, compared to blonde, pretty, girlish, no-defense, {censored} Gretzky.

He was a spot picker and is reknowned for one of the dirtiest moves ever when he broke Khalarmovs ankle with a vicious slash.

• Members

LOL. 'he is like a piece of iron'

The other thing I liked about Bobby Clarke is he told it like it was and called Eric Lindros a {censored}. (I thought that was hilarious because a good friend of mine at the time in college was Lindros' first cousin...she also played Division 1 volleyball and could've broken ME...but I always teased her about what a {censored} her cousin was...)...

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

The other thing I liked about Bobby Clarke is he told it like it was and called Eric Lindros a {censored}. (I thought that was hilarious because a good friend of mine at the time in college was Lindros' first cousin...she also played Division 1 volleyball and could've broken ME...but I always teased her about what a {censored} her cousin was...)...

He tried to make Lindros play after he suffered a collapsed lung. He also rushed him back too early after a serious concussion.

I really detest Bobby Clarke

• Members

Damn, Pistol Pete.....greatness.....like I said tough list to offer up on the fly. I wanted to mention Staubach and Unitas and many others.

Randy White was the most ferocious and determined player I have ever seen. I didn't know if any of you guys would remember him. ;)

• Members

He tried to make Lindros play after he suffered a collapsed lung. He also rushed him back too early after a serious concussion.

I really detest Bobby Clarke

To quote Phil Selway on the one episode of South Park: "What a little crybaby!"

But really, I just don't think Clarke understands the more fragile players of today. If he'd had a collapsed lung, he would've punctured the other just to even 'em out and headed back out onto the ice.

• Members

Originally posted by camillo wong

Wait. Was there a picture of Woody up there? Didn't he get fired for punching an opposing player in the face?

He also didn't give a {censored} who you were, black, white, or other, in that he recruited anyone and everyone when that was still taboo, and both taught and taunted everyone. He was old fashioned in some ways and progressive in others.

• Members

only one... hehe
CyclMerckx.jpg

and he might be the best of his generation and more...
large_79113.jpg

and if he's in shape he would be one of the best ever... but he's lazy... never seen a player pass a man that fast... maradona was fast but the tackles were less agressive and the speed was slower...
forosronaldo4.jpg

Archived