Arrested Development Cancelled

gethsemane

• Members

They switch nights on it and immediately don't show for weeks because of the playoffs and then the world series... no wonder noone watched this season ... it's almost like they intentionally killed it.

But they still keep crap like House, Bones & Prison Break on ...

• Members

i just learned about how funny arrested development was a few months ago. my mom bought the season 1 dvd cause it was like 12$ at costco. it is such a great show, why is fox so retarded? the screw with when they play their shows, and then when nobody watches them at these new times, the cancel them and wonder why nobody watched. the same thing happened to futurama and family guy.

• Members

Don't worry, I'm sure astronomical DVD sales will lead the network to bring the show back in a couple of years after all the people that love it but didn't watch it at the time start bitching about how dumb the network was for cancelling it in the first place.

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Don't worry, I'm sure astronomical DVD sales will lead the network to bring the show back in a couple of years after all the people that love it but didn't watch it at the time start bitching about how dumb the network was for cancelling it in the first place.

does that mean you signed it?

btw, amazon.com has both seasons for $16 each.

• Members

No, I don't actually watch the show, I was just pointing out how Family Guy ended up back on the air after a few years of big DVD sales and people complaining about how it was cancelled.

So, it could happen and make it back. They tried to cancel that Roswell show on the WB and the fans mailed a bunch of tobasco sauce to the network and the show got to hang around another season or two.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

No, I don't actually watch the show, I was just pointing out how Family Guy ended up back on the air after a few years of big DVD sales and people complaining about how it was cancelled.

So, it could happen and make it back. They tried to cancel that Roswell show on the WB and the fans mailed a bunch of tobasco sauce to the network and the show got to hang around another season or two.

well, maybe you could sign it anyway :)

• Members

Originally posted by powerplayj

That's terrible....next they'll probably yank "The Office" as well and I'll be back to only animated comedy

so you signed, yes?

i also posted this as a bulletin on myspace, but my circle is limited. anyone care to post this bulletin with a copy and repost command?

• Members

Originally posted by clayton explode

family guy's a lot different though.

that scenario was possible because it was an animated show. mcfarlane said that's why.

however on the good news side, we still have 8 more episodes of AD at least.

comes back on december 5th.

do you know specifically why the animation makes it possible?

Archived