reverb in a pedal

Markeyz

• Members

Anyone here have a stompbox reverb that they really like? Not a realistic reverb, obviously, but something with a lot of warmth and color. I'm looking for something to add in the effects chain for my Nord lead2.

Thanks

Marc

• Members

Originally posted by Markeyz

I'm looking for something to add in the effects chain for my Nord lead2.

The Yamaha MagicStomp II is being sold at a cheap price ($79) at MusiciansFriend.com I have never used one but I assume it would have some good reverb and delay sounds. It might be a little more complicated to use live than a simple stompbox.

Also, the Digitech DigiVerb. $100

• Members

Originally posted by -groovatious-

It's usually somewhere there, have you checked the back panel?

Long, long ago I had to keep checking for that knob - to make sure it was all the way down and that I didn't suck...!! ;)

Nowadays, I am proud to say I don't have to. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by GigMan

Long, long ago I had to keep checking for that knob - to make sure it was all the way down and that I didn't suck...!!
;)

Nowadays, I am proud to say I don't have to.
:cool:

You know you could always mod your gear and add one??

(Shh, better be quiet about it tho, or everyone in here will want one...)

• Members

I like the spring reverb idea. I'll have to keep my eyes out for dead amps. More realistically I've been eyeing the Holy Grail. I've liked most EH products I've used in the past.

Oh, and someone seems to have hardwired the suck knob to the volume knob on my amp.:mad:

• Members

Our soundman used to always label a blank fader as the suck knob.

I've sorta been looking for the same thing, some kind of stomp box but for delay, not reverb, for my NL2. I had a Boss SE50 in the rack that I used, but I racked that into my studio desk and don't really want to take it out. I figured an inexpensive delay stomp box for the infrequent times I use the NL2 live would be a pretty easy solution. I like having the delay on the lead sounds vs reverb.

Archived