Everyone should check out....

mabus013

• Members

Deadboy and the Elephantmen. Amazing stuff, like new Floyd. Dax Riggs singing (former Acid Bath/Agents of Oblivion/Daisyhead and the Mooncrickets), and it's a great mix - Floyd-ish and almost sixties pyschedelic moments, and songs that kinda sound like if QOTSA was from Lousiana instead of the Cali desert.

Highly recommended. Everyone bitches that there's nothing new and great in the world of rock. Be prepared to be proven wrong, and be happy about it.

www.deadboyandtheelephantmen.com

BTW, the sample tracks on the site are only the beginning. Buy 'If This is Hell, Then I'm Lucky' if you want the full experience.

Guest Anonymous

There's a guy named Dax who has a band named Dax down here who makes me angry with his "Daxness"...

... just look at the pictures on his mySpace profile :

http://www.myspace.com/dax

Notice how he is larger or more in focus than the rest of his band mates in the two full band pictures... and everything else is just Dax Dax Dax.

... and god... the music is just aweful.

Seriously... someone needs to come to town and clean up some of this {censored}.

devi-

• Members

That's terrible! Myspace being what it is, his songs didn't even load when I tried to play them, but that's {censored}ty. Dax is my favorite rock singer period, and it's {censored}ty to see someone trying to muscle in on his rep when he hasn't even gotten any recognition for the work he's done - Acid Bath and Agents of Oblivion, in addition to this new stuff, is easily up there with anything I've heard from any other band out there, and in actuality surpasses most. Yet hardly anyone's even heard of Acid Bath, much less Agents or Deadboy.

Where's this punk ass located? I'm thinking road trip... and I'll be sure to bring my ass kickin' boots :). I have friends that'll ride along just for the chaos :D.

Archived