Collectors heads-up: Boss SG-1 +box/manual on Ebay!

Speeddemon

• Members

Originally posted by doug deeper

10 jaar!

i wish the us version of ebay said that under the logo.

apparently the Dutch Ebay exist 10 years. Maybe every Ebay.

Still, thinking of the internet in 1995...

wasn't it all IRC chatboxes and lame sites with Times New Roman fonts ONLY back then?! :confused::rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Speeddemon

apparently the Dutch Ebay exist 10 years. Maybe every Ebay.

Still, thinking of the internet in 1995...

wasn't it all IRC chatboxes and lame sites with Times New Roman fonts ONLY back then?!
:confused::rolleyes:

Late '94 was the big breaktrough for the "World Wide Web" visa the mosaic browser. Before that, you had to use Unix command lines to get around the Internet, or use proprietary services like Compuserve, Prodigy and a little start-up named America Online; or just call straight into a BBS.

-Y.

• Members

Originally posted by Wyatt

Late '94 was the big breaktrough for the "World Wide Web" visa the mosaic browser. Before that, you had to use Unix command lines to get around the Internet, or use proprietary services like Compuserve, Prodigy and a little start-up named America Online; or just call straight into a BBS.

-Y.

YEah, BBS's. I remember those. My buddy had a 2400 baud modem and we used to dial into some local BBS to get some erotic pics and games.

Good times. Then the CD-ROM came. ('93 or '94, around that time, anyway). First game: Rebel Assault. :D

Archived