Dating a Dunlop Wah Pedal

TheBlueGuy

• Members

Revision C wahs are from 1989 or older, but beyond that I can't tell. Dunlop might be able to tell, if you e-mail them with the serial number.

A 1993 GCB-95 is most likely a Rev G wah (if the adapter jack is a barrel type jack/Boss style - if it has a 1/8" mini tele jack, it's a 1992 Rev F). The Rev G and H are the current version (Rev H has a different colour circuit board, otherwise it is the same as Rev G), so it shouldn't be worth anything extra due to age.

/Andreas

• Members

Originally posted by andreas

Revision C wahs are from 1989 or older, but beyond that I can't tell. Dunlop might be able to tell, if you e-mail them with the serial number.

A 1993 GCB-95 is most likely a Rev G wah (if the adapter jack is a barrel type jack/Boss style - if it has a 1/8" mini tele jack, it's a 1992 Rev F). The Rev G and H are the current version (Rev H has a different colour circuit board, otherwise it is the same as Rev G), so it shouldn't be worth anything extra due to age.

/Andreas

Yeah - I approved all of those designs personally - that's why it says Rev all over the thing.. :D

Sorry...pops another Vicodin.... :o

:freak:

Archived