Screw the NY Transit workers!

Joe Klink

• Members

You keep up with that potty mouth mister and you are going to get a lump of coal in your stocking come Christmas morning :wave:

Oh and by the way, my point was that you are a asswipe, dip{censored} was your point. If you want to keep playing along at home, at least pay attention to the story at hand.

:wave:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've always been a union supporter but pulling this strike in the freezing cold just before the holidays is diabolical. My poor wife had to stand in the freezing cold for an hour and a half waiting for the Metro North train yesterday morning, and I must have walked five miles yesterday, while I'm loosing money like crazy.

Hey ,has your wife ever heard of a shelter? There's heated ones at the Metro North stations.Oh and with that said,the Metro North workers have been without a contract for over 3 years but they certainly came to work and accomodated all the extra people.They even waved the fares.Hot chocolate was handed out at some locations.Oh and shuttle service was run every half hour and the regular scheduled trains were running on time as well so I don't know why she had to wait an hour and a half.

Archived