Which chorus to buy?

• Members

George Dennis Chorus/Flanger.

Marshall Supervibe chorus.

I'm a Rocktron dealer and I'm not totally impressed with the Deep Blue. It's not a bad pedal, but there are better chorus pedals out there for about the same price. Some of the Rocktron line is fantastic, but the Deep Blue in my opinion isn't one of their better pedals. It's not junk, but you can do better.

• Members

i own one of those rocktron deep blue chorus pedals, as well as a ce-2, and EHX Small Clone.

the Rocktron is by far the most hi-fi of em all, the clone the swampiest, and the ce-2.. kinda pedestrian.

the rocktron is a tank and sounds quite nice. I prefer it to any other pedal, save for a Polychorus.

• Members

Originally posted by underdogg

how bout the visual sounds H2O chorus/echo pedal. I just traded for one but really never had a chorus befroe to compare it to. Does do a fairly good leslie.

With Visual Sounds pedals having the best buffers in the biz, the H20 might be interesting. I'd love to test drive one.

• Members
Originally posted by Richard Guy

If you are hank'er'n for a CE-2, make sure nobody messed with the internal trim pots.
:freak:

I have a CE-2, excellent chorus. But, can you tell me how the internal trim pots are supposed to be set?

Also, if anyone's interested, I have an Ibanez CS-9 I'm looking to sell, some scratches here and there, but also a great sounding lush chorus. PM me or e-mail me if interested.

Archived