Should Z.Vex Make A Delay Pedal?

ZJD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by rockstrongo

What would he do with it that nobody else has done? That will be the first question that he'll ask.

Hmmm, Maybe I should have asked if he would just make a Delay. I'd personally want to see some kind of Tube powered tape echo thing, with cool graphics and what not.

Or maybe if he did make a delay pedal, some kind of small and simple analog pedal that self oscillates for all the Zvex lovers.

Just a thought.

• Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

Hmmm, Maybe I should have asked if he would just make a Delay. I'd personally want to see some kind of Tube powered tape echo thing, with cool graphics and what not.

Or maybe if he did make a delay pedal, some kind of small and simple analog pedal that self oscillates for all the Zvex lovers.

Just a thought.

I still like the idea of a tube powered tape delay that used mini tape recorder-sized tapes. Imagine that in a pedal......:eek:

• Members

Originally posted by meriphew

I'd like to see Zach put out a pedal with just the warbly effect from the lo-fi loop junky - sans the looping. I bet he'd make a great modulation pedal.

It could be called the ZVex Here's a Dirty Vibrato 4 U Ya Stoopid Bitch pedal.

:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by meriphew

I'd like to see Zach put out a pedal with just the warbly effect from the lo-fi loop junky - sans the looping. I bet he'd make a great modulation pedal.

I really wanted to see this with the Ooh or Seek control system. One of my friends and I were discussing this a few days ago. I think this would be my favorite pedal ever.

• Members

Originally posted by rockstrongo

What would he do with it that nobody else has done? That will be the first question that he'll ask.

He could make a digital delay with a tap tempo, and an fx loop. I can't seem to find anyone that does that.

• Members

Originally posted by Klisk

It would just totally rock if Zvex would get back to basics and make a cake.

jul20_2003.jpg

Thats funny. No, Id be way surprised if he got a delay pedal. Everyone is asking for it. Now, a zvex cake, that would be something....

no, Im waiting for his supposed 4 new pedals....

I may pick up a machine and trem probe this weekend....

• Members

Originally posted by Hopeless Romantic

I really wanted to see this with the Ooh or Seek control system. One of my friends and I were discussing this a few days ago. I think this would be my favorite pedal ever.

That would be cool, along with the random feature as well.

Archived