COT 50 users...........

JandG

• Members

Please let me in on how you like to run your COT 50 , basically the set up you use & how you like it...............I feel it is a specail pedal for sure, but am still experimenting with it to take it to it's full potential.

• Members

Originally posted by JandG

Please let me in on how you like to run your COT 50 , basically the set up you use & how you like it...............I feel it is a specail pedal for sure, but am still experimenting with it to take it to it's full potential.

alot of players use them to goose an OD or fuzz..

I think the unit excels with a strat in the neck position bias at 11 o'clock volume at the guitar rolled down to around 7 or 8..

http://www.joshsmithandthefrost.com/lovepedal/COT50%20Super%20Hendrix1.mp3

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Kimsuzzie...

alot of players use them to goose an OD or fuzz..

I think the unit excels with a strat in the neck position bias at 11 o'clock volume at the guitar rolled down to around 7 or 8..

http://www.joshsmithandthefrost.com/lovepedal/COT50%20Super%20Hendrix1.mp3

:thu:

I use mine to "Goose" my Eternity. It might excel on the Strat, but it loves my humbuckers on the PRS. :D . Seriously, one of the 2 greatest things about this pedal is how well it reacts to rolling on and off the volume knob on the guitar, and how well it plays with other pedals. Like Sean said play with it before a fuzz or cascade multiple dirt pedals or multiple dirt pedals into the fuzz. So many options. Have fun with it!!!

• Members

Strobo - RMC Pic Wah - vibe - cot50 - Karl - Eternity - Eternity - Choralflange - twin60

I keep the cot50 on all the time...around 10-11 o'clock.

Sounds amazing with my strat or PRS.

I also keep side A of the twin60 on all the time as well! :)

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

Strobo - RMC Pic Wah - vibe - cot50 - Karl - Eternity - Eternity - Choralflange - twin60

I keep the cot50 on all the time...around 10-11 o'clock.

Sounds amazing with my strat or PRS.

I also keep side A of the twin60 on all the time as well!
:)

Last Nerve,

Nice set up,

Very similar to mine, although I don't have 2 eternitys, but I usually have a Balance first and last in the chain. The first one is always on and I use the second to push it over the top.

• Members

Great info....I DO know that if I had the means to record a clip on here with my little 5 watt el-84 vox head maxed w/ Weber MASS & COT 50 solo w/ bias on 3 & SSS strat, You would all sh............ttttttttt your pants. Can't wait to get to my music room this weekenbf & hit the bigger amps & cabs ,& try my R8 with it. I will try the things you people are doing also this weekend.

• Members

I have a FAB-50 and it is dialed in at 1:00 and stays on. I've come realize it is kinda my desert island pedal. I wish I knew the difference between it and the COT-50 other than the LED and the 9 V adapter.

Oh, I forgot Sean Hot Rodded my 50. It is a killa' tied with the Twin 60.

:cool:

• Members

After what I went thru last night with the COT 50, I am seriouselly giving thought to clear out all my other OD's. I have some good ones......& then purchasing LovePedal exclusive for a while. I am usually not so narrow minded, but when you hear something that damn good & my other well regaurded pedals DO NOT do what the COT 50 can do , The Eternity looks like a 1st on my list of gotta have to go with it. What got me started on Seans' pedals wasn't even a OD, it was the Magic Boy Vibe & told wife that LovePedal has got there {censored} together & gotta check that COT 50 out. I did sell the Magic Boy only because of not really needing a vibe, once in a blue moon maybe, but not very often for sure. Another thing that put a smile on my face was that the COT 50 is better than the clips. That alone is amazing. The 9.9 it carries here @ HC for sound is definatelly justifiable.

• Members

Originally posted by JandG

After what I went thru last night with the COT 50, I am seriouselly giving thought to clear out all my other OD's. I have some good ones......& then purchasing LovePedal exclusive for a while. I am usually not so narrow minded, but when you hear something that damn good & my other well regaurded pedals DO NOT do what the COT 50 can do , The Eternity looks like a 1st on my list of gotta have to go with it. What got me started on Seans' pedals wasn't even a OD, it was the Magic Boy Vibe & told wife that LovePedal has got there {censored} together & gotta check that COT 50 out. I did sell the Magic Boy only because of not really needing a vibe, once in a blue moon maybe, but not very often for sure. Another thing that put a smile on my face was that the COT 50 is better than the clips. That alone is amazing. The 9.9 it carries here @ HC for sound is definatelly justifiable.

My friend throw a Twin Sixty downstream and prepare to have a grin wrapped around your head. :D

Archived