New EH Pedals for 2006

Marin Timmy

• Members

Little Big Muff -- ETA early March.

Metal Big Muff with top boost -- ETA late March.

2880 Super Multi-Track Looper (looks like I won't be bothering with upgrading my 16 Second DDL) -- ETA late February.

HOG Guitar Synthesizer -- ETA Late March.

Discuss.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Marin Timmy

2880 Super Multi-Track Looper (looks like I won't be bothering with upgrading my 16 Second DDL) -- ETA late February.

Discuss.

All interesting. I could never cope with the lack of a tone circuit on the original big muff.

I guess the multi track is their repeater/loop station rc-50 rival. Might be cool but I suspect I'll be sticking the 16 sec for live stuff.

• Members

Discuss.

Ironically, ive been listening to Korn these past couple of days, some of their old albums, and those modded muffs they used were just raw and sick! I loved those tones....

But HOG Guitar Synthesizer! What is that? Hopefully is a real Osciliator synth and not one of those cleverly packaged guitar synths which are just octaves, filter and fuzz.

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

Does anyone know what the differance between this and the micro synth would be? i was planning on getting a micro synth but should i hold out till this is released?

You might wanna hold on and see what this new synth is all about... In the meantime, im more interested in knowing where this forumite got this info from.

• Members

Discuss.

Where are you from and could you tell us a bit about your county?

• Members

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that EHX will release a big muff in a tiny (well in comparison to their current) shell. Maybe the size of a boss pedal? MAYBE SMALLER!!!!! WAIT, maybe they'll release a micro version of the big muff, small clone, small stone and more! oh, to dream all day about things that will never happen.

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Will never happen. Huge sheet metal boxes are part of EHX 's branding. Why do you think Behringer has marketed its vintage distorition and phaser in similar boxes, when it could probably have put them in their standard Boss-like enclosure? Anyway, Little Big Muff
:D

That would be a reissue of the litlle muff. It has happened! Friend of mine ownes one. Has the same size as double muff btw.

• Members

Wait - so the little muff is already reissued? Hmm it's not on the ehx website yet?? Just did a google search and got nothing?? That's actually stange they'd reissue it, since the little muff is apparantly just the muff fuzz in a stompbox, which is what the double muff effectively is (well that's two in a stompbox). Perhaps it was a limited run screenprint like the Mogwai Big Muff?

:confused:

Still there's the Little Muff and the Little Big Muff which is small Big Muff with a tone switch. Different beast actually :)

Archived