Weekly spam thread 1-16-06

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Im actually considering selling my 62/63 Deluxe. Not too sure about the year. Ill have to check. Its a Brownie. Rebuilt cab, very high quality. Solid pine cab, baltic birch baffle board. Chassis is original except for the routine fix ups done at Capsule Music in Toronto. Caps, tubes. Weber 12a125a Alnico in it. Barely used at gig volumes but nicely worked it. Nice NOS tubes in it. Im considering this sale as of now not quite sure yet. I can get some pictures if you want. Oh yeah I have an rca footswitch for the trem. Thrpw offers at me(reasonable). Im thinking in the 1000$ range.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=13588301

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i1bexz.jpg
Ibanez L-Series DCL Chorus (minor cosmetic wear + no box/manual)-*ON HOLD*

jjn3f5.jpg
DOD FX69 Grunge-Original/Collectible "Butt/Face" Version (minor wear on switchplate and no box, manual, etc., but has battery plate)-will trade for a DOD FX76 Punkifier, Exar Super Fuzz, Behringer VD1 Vintage Distortion, or a DOD FX66 Flashback Fuzz.

All prices/offers are firm and include priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the continental US ... foreign buyers are welcome to inquire, but will be responsible for any additional shipping charges and/or insurance fees (non-negotiable).

Please *PM me* if you are interested in any of the above offers. :wave::thu:

• Members

FS:

Marshall Shredmaster $125
1982 Ibanez FL-9 $85
1984 Ibanez SM-9 Super Metal $125
Pearl Flanger. Sounds great but makes a pop when turning it off. $45
70's Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff excellent shape $80

Cheapies...
Dod Octoplus octave pedal $15
Dod Classic Tube $17
Dod Super American Metal, self oscillating distortion. $26

Looking for:
EH Flanger Hoax
Danelectro French Toast

Also For Sale...

Epiphone EB-3 Bass. A couple years old. Excellent shape. 2 pickup model with set neck. Great bass for the money $325

Please pm me with your email address and I can get you pics and answer any questions or mail me at: moonmuseum@hotmail.com

pic up at... http://tinypic.com/m78b55.jpg

Thanks,
Tim

• Members

Originally posted by Mister_Billion

MI Audio Blue Boy, missing one screw and foam pad from bottom, $100 shipped

DOD FX90, excellent shape (no scratches) $55 shipped

DOD FX85 Harmonic Enhancer, pretty beat up, with iffy switch $15 shipped

DOD FX56 American Metal, excellent shape (one tiny scratch, no battery door). $20 shipped

Please check your PM's.

• Members

I've got the completely stock, aside from a bias resistor change '85 1959 that I need to sell fast to get funds together for a '78 Paul Deluxe I found at a local pawnshop. It's got a very fresh quad of E34Ls and some decent sounding pre's, but, living in an apartment complex as I do, I haven't had a chance to open it up and let it rip.

Make an offer, and get the money to me ASAP and it's yours.

Also, taking offers on my 05 Telecaster, it is absolutely brand-new shape, have all the case candy, original sales receipt, and OHSC in pretty damn good shape. Straplocks included. 900 shipped.

All other stuff in sig taking offers on, but need the money tonight or tomorrow, or I'll miss out on this LP and then it'll be back to business as usual.

Email at "slingshot240@hotmail.com". Items bought will be shipped at the very latest on Friday, but most likely tomorrow or Thursday.

• Members

I have for sale a minty 2004 Ric 360 12 string. It has the Fireglo finish, the VP Vintage Pickup option($100 option) (the scatterwound Toaster Top RIs that really bring that 60s jangle) and the beautiful Vintage RI case ($250 option) that has the classic silver and black tolex with the dark blue plush inside the case.

Only 1099 plus shipping and keep in mind the new list on a a Ric equipped like this is over 2000 dollars. The standard HSC from SKB (Rickenbacker branded) is available for an additional 65 plus shipping. This guitar is on consignment locally and subject to prior sale.

IMG_1754.jpg

Questions or additional pics please send a PM or email.

gt5litre

• Members

Classic PTP amp using oversized Hammond transformers, EL-34s and the famous 4-input circuit that was used on Marshall Plexi's and Tweed Bassmans. This amp is stock and works and sound fantastic in stock form, but you can modify it many ways as many have.

I love this amp, but I have 3 other amps, including a Tweed Bassman, that duplicate this power range and 2 of them have master volumes so this durable, very giggable amp is not getting the playing time it should. It comes with new Groove Tube EL-34s and several new Fender/Groove Tubes 12AX7s.

I am reducing the price to 399 plus shipping. This amp is on consignment locally and is subject to prior sale.

CopyofTraynorYBA-1front.jpg

CopyofTraynorYBApanelback.jpg

gt5litre

• Members

I have a great playing guitar that is a 57 Strat clone, MIJ by ESP in the early 80s. Comes with a soft "V" neck carve on a 1-piece maple neck, frets are in very good shape, tuners are ESP made Kluson copies and the body is a 2-piece alder body finished in a two-tone Sunburst. This guitar is lighter than an Eric Johnson Sig Strat and has a similar vibe

This guitar has been gigged, has been lightly and lovingly reliced the real way and has not been modified. It still has the original vintage sounding pickups and the plastic has aged beautifully.

Comes with a rough, but serviceable tolexed HSC. Priced at only 395 plus shipping. You can upgrade to a true Fender Tweed case slightly reliced too, for only 60 dollars.

P20600221a.jpg

P20600191a.jpg

gt5litre

• Members

IS LOOKING FOR:

Delay pedal (DL-4, DD3/5/6, other):love:
Wah pedal (Vox, crybaby, other):love:
Distortion pedal (DS-1/2, Big Muff, other):love:

roughly in that order

:thu:

I live in england. PM me with what u have, and prices. I would trade you but doesnt have any pedals :(

Thanks you very much if you respond!!

• Members

Must...own....YBA-1....

Traynor YCV40T in great condition. There are a few scuffs and dings (the worst being on the front, to the left of the Traynor plate) from transport and a few jams, but nothing major. This amp is worth the price for the clean alone, I promise. I did a complete standard retube in May of 2005 from Eurotubes (JJ 6L6s and 12AX7s). 40 watts, 2x10 Celestion Tube 10 speakers, excellent, excellent tones. PM me for the full details. I'm asking $495 plus shipping, and I'll throw in a very gently used 25' ProCo Excalibur guitar cable.

• Members
Originally posted by innobidova

MOGWAI MUFF

300 USD shipped.

mogwaimuff.JPG
opened, but in brand new condition with all the original paperwork and the sticker. the only thing that isn't there is the seal for the box. the pedal has been box-kept it's whole life except for when plugged in to test. it works as it should. the box has the same graphics as shown on the pedal, and has been kept in a shaded area with a plastic bag over it to preserve. the pedal is a limited edition NYC big muff with custom graphics and it's one of only two dozen that were made this way, iirc. they were give-aways with mogwai's "rock action" album. the tone and distortion knobs are labeled "rock" and "action". it was a gift from my mom, and she paid $350 to the original owner/prize-winner for it. please, nobody give me crap about it. i'm just trying to pass it on to someone who likes mogwai more than i do, and the money will be going back to my mom. thanks for any and all interest, and feel free to send a PM to me.

Nice!

• Members

Banzai Cold Fusion 150.00 Shipped

Brand new in box. Will ship USPS priority mail. Paypal prefered but money orders accepted.

Please inquire to my regular email: mtdriskell@yahoo.com

The Cold Fusion Overdrive is a true overdrive that naturally melts with your guitar and amplifier rather than just changing your sound. The pedal has two distinct fields of application: If the Gain control is set at zero the Cold Fusion is providing more than 25dB of clean boost - more than enough to seriously overdrive the preamp tubes of your amplifier and get a natural cranked amp tone.
When you turn the Gain up past 9:00 you can gradually add more and more distortion. The Gain control is a dual pot that controls different parts of the circuit simultaneously, to produce a transparent, warm overdrive at any setting. The Gain knob and the Tone knob are useable throughout their whole range and are capable of producing many shades of overdrive. The spectrum extends from "touch of dirt" to "bluesy tube sound". Unlike other overdrive pedals the Cold Fusion Overdrive doesn

Archived