Weekly spam thread 1-16-06

Phil O'Keefe

• Members
MOGWAI MUFF
300 USD shipped.
mogwaimuff.JPG
opened, but in brand new condition with all the original paperwork and the sticker. the only thing that isn't there is the seal for the box. the pedal has been box-kept it's whole life except for when plugged in to test. it works as it should. the box has the same graphics as shown on the pedal, and has been kept in a shaded area with a plastic bag over it to preserve. the pedal is a limited edition NYC big muff with custom graphics and it's one of only two dozen that were made this way, iirc. they were give-aways with mogwai's "rock action" album. the tone and distortion knobs are labeled "rock" and "action". it was a gift from my mom, and she paid $350 to the original owner/prize-winner for it. please, nobody give me crap about it. i'm just trying to pass it on to someone who likes mogwai more than i do, and the money will be going back to my mom. thanks for any and all interest, and feel free to send a PM to me.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ibanez Tube King TK999 US $100.00 US shipped*

TubeKing.jpg

Marshall Edward The Compressor Ed-1 $45.00 US shipped

MarshallEd-1.jpg

I'm looking for either a Paul Cochrane Timmy, Hermida Zendrive, or Lovepedal Eternity.

*Shipped prices are valid in the US and Canada only. International is extra. All pedals shipped via Canada Post regular surface rate. Extra charges for tracking and/or priority shipping are buyers responsiblity.

• Members

I have a laney aor pro tube lead 50 head and a jackson 4x12 cab. The cab says it has celestian 50's and runs on 4 ohmz (mono) or 8 ohmz (stereo). I live in Morris, IL, but want to keep this local meaning I do not want to ship this items. PM or e-mail me and we can work something out.

$300 for the head
$350 for the cab

ca$h or paypal, but you must cover the fees if you use paypal.

• Members

MI Audio Blue Boy, missing one screw and foam pad from bottom, SOLD

DOD FX90, excellent shape (no scratches) $55 shipped

DOD FX85 Harmonic Enhancer, pretty beat up, with iffy switch $15 shipped

DOD FX56 American Metal, excellent shape (one tiny scratch, no battery door). $20 shipped

• Members

Looking to revamp my rig, so it's time to unload some pedals. Feel free to make offers, and I love trades.

Ibanez TL5 tremolo. Does the vintage, slow surf throb as well as "Money". Don't let the plastic case turn you off - it's incredibly durable and the switch is perfect. The volume knob, which is usually missing from trem pedals, is a great addition. It turns out I don't use trem as much as I thought I would, and the Magicstomp has several trem patches in case I need it. And the LED blinks to the trem's tempo!! $30 plus shipping.

Digitech Digidelay, mint condition except for some velcro on the bottom, lots of features - $85 plus shipping

Danelectro French Toast, 100% mint w/ box, manual, and plastic knob protector. $30 plus shipping.

I ship via USPS and always get a tracking number. I'm also a verified PayPaller.

Wanted:
George L's Effects Kit
Danelectro Fish & Chips
Behringer Muff :rolleyes:

• Members

All prices include priority mail shipping
Trades Welcome
Zoom Tri Metal $80
Zoom Ultra Fuzz $80
DOD 250 $30
DOD YJM 308 $40
Maxon AD-9 $175?
BOSS PN-2 $125?
BOSS HF-2 $65
BOSS PH1r Sold
Ibanez PM-7 $45
2 Dano EQs $40
Looking for:
Zvex Seek Trem
EMMA RF-1 ReezaFRATzitz
Skreddy Top Fuel

• Members

Older Blue MXR EQ(6 band)- 50$US

Toadworks Lil Leo(has some hiss with the Level knob, its still up for debate whether or not its my rig, or somethings wrong with the pedal, you can send it to Toadworks and they will fix it for free if you get the noise too and can't tolerate it) sick sounding overdrive other than that... 80$US

Morley Sapphire Flanger SFB(pops when disengaged, Morley said its just part of the design) - 60$

Archived