OT: 7" singles

zinzin

• Members

i luv 7" singles - A side, B side - a nice artwork - done!

the beatles - A side "paperback writer", B side "rain" - F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-!-!-!

i would love to do that with one of my songs, just to have it ... done and to show it to my ... kids maybe in 30 years :D

anyone knows what it would cost to make some 100 copies with, say, 2-color artwork? are there some internetpages that offer these services?

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

you're southtirolean and left trentino?

is that what that means?

hey, i speak german, not italian!
:)

I said I am from the Italian part of Trentino. Technically not sudtirol, but it's very very close. I was born in NYC, lived in Italy, moved back. Most of my family is over there. Where in Bozen are you?

• Members

nowhere near there. i lived in Vienna for 11 years so i know the area.

i'm just surprised to A) find out people on HCFX aren't north american and B) find out that of those few non-native speakers, some of em are South Tirolean of all things!

• Members

one of my most prized possesions is a 7 inch that my old band put out. its a split with a band from the UK. the artwork is extremely minimal but its on pink vinyl.

there were 500 copies made for a tour we were supposed to do with them in the UK but unfortunately we had to cancel. i've got one of about 6 copies that made its way to the states.

• Members

that dr. dub site is cool. you can eg order just ONE 7" single with A and B side for 25 euro - that would be a great birthday gift!
i think i will order ONE to have a very limited edition of one of my songs and paint a unique artwork onto it! AND THEN SELL IT ON EBAY FOR ... 1000 EUROS!!!! :D

Archived