Hey everyone. Do you guys know Adam from Demeter?

guitar_face

• Members

Originally posted by skr3ddy

If he said there was a bad family incident, then there was a bad family incident. Definitely no scammer! I think something must really be wrong, and I'm going to give him a call...

thanks, so just to clarify, he is Adolf?

I've been lurking for the last two weeks and I'm pretty much taking an educated guess here.

• Members

I will vouch for Adam, as I have met him in person, and very friendly. He also has a pedal painting side business that he does. He is very legit.

Why dont you give the guy a few days, as he seems to be in the middle of a family situation.... instead of posting a gripe on a public forum?

John

• Members

Originally posted by guitar_face

Hi, noob here

Does anyone here know Adam F of Demeter amps? because I just purchased some gear off him through the harmony central classifieds. And soon after I payed he told me of a pretty bad family incident and then stopped replying to my emails.

Is the this guy a scammer? because he really didn't seem like the type to do this kind of thing. Needless to say I'm going insane here and I'm hoping you guys can give me some insight into this guy.

Also, does he go by Adolf around here?

Thank you for any help

Bashar

This is Adam.

Wow!

Nothing like getting flamed on 3 forums.

Not that I am prepared to go into details.

I am alive and well and have your Lovetone babies sorted...Sorry!

I haven't answered any emails at work today either.

Go look at your emails via my yahoo.

Sorry for causing concern.

LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE BEEN HORRENDOUS.

My apologies for causing you concern.

• Members

Originally posted by LongJohnny

I will vouch for Adam, as I have met him in person, and very friendly. He also has a pedal painting side business that he does. He is very legit.

Why dont you give the guy a few days, as he seems to be in the middle of a family situation.... instead of posting a gripe on a public forum?

John

Well I gave him a week, he told me he would ship the pedal last saturday, so I emailed him on sunday to see how he was going and WHEN he would ship my pedals. I would have waited longer if he would have told he needed some more time but I can't just wait around with no reply. It makes me paranoid, afterall I just payed the guy close to $1500usd.

• Members

Originally posted by LongJohnny

John

Thanks for that.

I am getting grief from all quarters due to the pressures of family, friends and work.

My fault totally...My head is elsewhere and I don't have the luxury of getting out of here on compassionate leave.

I love what I do most days BUT today, I hate my job.

:( :( :(

• Members

Originally posted by adolf

This is Adam.

Wow!

Nothing like getting flamed on 3 forums.

Not that I am prepared to go into details.

I am alive and well and have your Lovetone babies sorted...Sorry!

I haven't answered any emails at work today either.

Go look at your emails via my yahoo.

Sorry for causing concern.

LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE BEEN HORRENDOUS.

My apologies for causing you concern.

Phew. Sorry man, I wouldn't have done this if I wasn't going nuts! For the record I did believe you right up until sunday where I started to crap myself... anywho hope everything's good with you man, there's no hurry as long as you keep me up to date!!

• Members

Originally posted by guitar_face

Well I gave him a week, he told me he would ship the pedal last saturday, so I emailed him on sunday to see how he was going and WHEN he would ship my pedals. I would have waited longer if he would have told he needed some more time but I can't just wait around with no reply. It makes me paranoid, afterall I just payed the guy close to $1500usd.

Hey Bashar.

Fret not. I am not in the game of taking people for a ride.

My fault.

Go check your email and I will tell you what is going on. I have made my problem yours. I apologize unreservedly.

:(

• Members

Originally posted by skr3ddy

If he said there was a bad family incident, then there was a bad family incident. Definitely no scammer! I think something must really be wrong, and I'm going to give him a call...

Thanks for calling and for giving a rats.

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by adolf

Hey Bashar.

Fret not. I am not in the game of taking people for a ride.

My fault.

Go check your email and I will tell you what is going on. I have made my problem yours. I apologize unreservedly.

There's no need for an apology, this is all I needed and I'm sorry for doubting you. Thanks.

This thread needs to be closed now I think.

• Members

Originally posted by StompboxMan

Hey Adam,

Did you happen to take anymore shots of the table with the pedals on it at the ZVEX Booth?

I only have some floor shots of the Ringtone and the others.

I will look.

I don't think I have any pics of the AWAL pedal.

Archived