WTB:
Beat up
SD-1
Or
DS-1
or
TS 5,7,808,9 or 10

Also a Crybaby wah if you got one

I want to try some modding stuff so condition doesnt matter much.

mf has sd-1 and ds-1 for $39.99 and 37.99 respectively I am wondering if I should just go new???

THANKS!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No trades please, I need the money. Both of these pedals are in mint condition and sound wonderful. That isn't fluff, they are both exceptional. I have been changing my rig a lot and found that other pedals are working better for the sound I am trying to achieve. I just bought the TS-9 Silver a couple weeks ago brand new for over $200.

EDIT: CompRossor is gone.

CompRossor - $170 shipped OBO, TS-9 Silver - $175 OBO

213094.jpg

• Members

I'm thinking about selling my

Red Witch Moon Phaser - 210
Perfect, only a few months old, comes with instructions and denim bag. This thing has been babied. I love it, but am selling it because I'm designing my own phaser.

Looking for:

Moog Phaser
Moog Filter
ZVex Wah Probe
Diamond Memory Lane

• Members

I bought this DG-1000 on Ebay a few months ago and ended up not using it. It's just been boxed in my closet. It's in great shape except for a few scratches on the top; probably from racking etc. Everything works fine, including the motorized pots.

$260.00 firm plus shipping or Trade for one the following:

Xotic AC Booster

Xotic BB Preamp

Fulltone Supa Trem

ATA style pedalboard w/case

Or something else really bitchin'

Only U.S. buyers please. I already checked & it's way too expensive to ship internationally, except Canada.

DG1.jpg
DG2.jpg
DG3.jpg
DG4.jpg

• Members

korg GT-12 tuner. Includes backlit feature as well. Includes original box & instructions. Several different tuning modes: guitar, chromatic, bass, open chords, etc. Perfect condition w/original box. $45.00 shipped.

Fulltone Supa-Trem. Mint condition. Strictly used at home on pedalboard, #1649 born on 6/02. Box included. $170.00 shipped.

Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe. Fantastic Uni-Vibe tones. Also in mint condition, velcro on the bottom, box included. $90.00 shipped.

• Members

90's Pro Co Rat 2 : it's a somewhat newer model, I believe from the 90's, still the older style case but it doesn't have the LM308 chip. However, I have the LM308 chip that I'll pack with it that I ordered from Small Bear electronics, just too lazy to install it.

80's Pro Co Rat 2 : the good one with the silver screw on the bottom and LM308 chip in it, and yes, it's awsome.

Looking for:

Tone Press

I'll ship in the U.S. only.

• Members

Indyguitarist-modded Danelectro DADDY O.
$50 shipped in the con.USA
$55 to Canada.

paypal only please, i'll ship this sucker priority to your door !
(the $50 is the cost of the mod alone!)
its in 100% working condition, good aesthetic condition.
super bright GREEN LED.
modded for a more versatile EQ section with greater sweep, and more drive on tap since i found the stock lacking in the gain department.

Archived