Band Posters

RoboPimp

• Members
Originally posted by desertlimosine

Yeah, i did, thanks!

It's one of my drawings, copied, flipped horizontally, and then placed over the original, to create the symmetry.

here is the original pic:

the original looks more like Giger illustrates H.P. Lovecraft. :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once again, space left for gigs to be written in by some of the shadiest publicans in the country.

106576341_af265806a4.jpg

This one is my latest. It's an all purpose poster for record store promo and tour dates. It was paid for by the record company, so I had to put pics of the single and album on the bottom.

• Members
106591642_c5e131ddbf.jpg

Here's another I found while I look for my fave, a launch/tour poster for our first album...This is the only one I've put up so far that I haven't done myself.

Thanks RP, The label thing was cool. They have a budget for promo so it managed to get included. We'll be using that poster for 9-12 months I'd guess. Before that, all the others are by us and most are for colour photocopying. Except the black one.

• Members
Originally posted by Fourth Floor

106591642_c5e131ddbf.jpg

Here's another I found while I look for my fave, a launch/tour poster for our first album...This is the only one I've put up so far that I haven't done myself.

Thanks RP, The label thing was cool. They have a budget for promo so it managed to get included. We'll be using that poster for 9-12 months I'd guess. Before that, all the others are by us and most are for colour photocopying. Except the black one.

I love the avante garde russian propeganda thing.. always have

Archived