inscho

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

I love you.
:love:
It would be cool if you didn't have to update this everytime; like give it to Phil or something so he could do it.

:oyeah I wonder if this is even that useful of a thread....it seemed like such a good idea at the time.

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

:o
yeah I wonder if this is even that useful of a thread....it seemed like such a good idea at the time.

Did you know that that smilie means embarrassment ? Hey at least you get to increase your post count with minimal effort.

• Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

Did you know that that smilie means embarrassment ?
Hey at least you get to increase your post count with minimal effort.

no dude, thats the blowjob smilie......and I don't care about post count, I just try and respond to everything you post, because if no one does you will feel unappreciated and may contemplate going home and drinking a bottle of bleach. which will oddly enough cause a chemical reaction in your body and allow you to gain super strength and telepathy, the power will go to your head and you will attempt to take over the world, so in order save myself the hassle of tracking you down and harpooning you to death once you begin your tyranny...I figured I would post a simple god damn m-f'n smilie!

thanks and back to your regularly scheduled program.

• Members

+1 for Coach - fast ship

+1 for Utterhack - was quite helpful to me
fast ship AND sent me a pdf manual

+1 for wwhhaatt - this dude sent me a "used" vox wah but it looks brand stinkin new!
we also talked on the phone for over 20 minutes. cool dude.

Archived