boss effects, you say?

seifukusha

• Members

Awesome, that CS-1 looks MINT!

I just picked up a CS-2 for 15 bucks at a pawn shop today. It was covered in electrical tape (holding the bottom plate on), but i cleaned it up and it looks great now and sounds even better.

• Members
Originally posted by fusionid

I gotta hang out at pawnshops more

How do I go about looking for address to local ones??

Well, the mailman, you see, every once in a while brings this magical book of boundless (metaphorically speaking, of course) wisdom and knowledge. It contains hundreds of pages of a yellow colour, and if you have a enough knowledge and wisdom to know exactly what you're looking for, you can use the honoured and revered WHITE section.;)

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Yikes. Please tell me that's a momentary LED OD-1? Theres a second gen (i.e non-momentary LED) SS OD-1 that's been sitting in local music store for months - sucks
all
the low end ouf of your signal.

it is, i had one of the non momentary ones and its was thin in comparison. it does suck the lw end off your signal, its meant to boost the mids....its meant for a lp into a marshall setup origanally. its a momentary led, third series. I found it in a music studio i worked for in japan, under the shelves when i was cleaning it one day, with some other stuff (guyatone phase and compressor, and a 80's small stone) great pedal

Archived