Its My first... Check it out

88mm

• Members

OT...I know. But wanted to share with you guys my first motorcycle. I got an amazing deal from an older lady. Don't even know how to ride it yet but I will be taking a class and practicing in the alley.

Here is a pic (not mine but just like it and in as good of shape). Man I am excited!

Wish me luck on the road.:)

gs250t.jpg

• Members

If two weeks from now, you start a thread called "Pray for me...I just got in a motorcycle accident and I'm covered in casts", you're not gonna get much sympathy. "Wish me luck on the road", geez:rolleyes:...

But no, seriously, Hope you have a good time, and yeah, Good luck on the road.

• Members

Originally posted by Jaymeister

Good luck. Good bike to learn on, and next year you can get something better.

Thanks.

after I grow out of it I am going to chop it. I am taking welding classes also. This is something I have always wanted to do. Ride and build. So I decide to just go for it and start classes and get a bike.

• Members
Originally posted by zinzin

oh my god ... i'm blind!
:freak:
that's one ugly bike that. but i wish you luck neverthless.

Good luck. Good bike to learn on, and next year you can get something better.

Ok, let's just face it man. You got a BAD bike!;)

• Members
Originally posted by 88mm

Thanks.

after I grow out of it I am going to chop it. I am taking welding classes also. This is something I have always wanted to do. Ride and build. So I decide to just go for it and start classes and get a bike.

Now i know you're really a crazy dude. A chopped late 70's early 80's 250 softail...from Japan???:freak:

• Members

Now i know you're really a crazy dude. A chopped late 70's early 80's 250 softail...from Japan???
:freak:

YUP! I will make it a rigid though. It has been done. There are a TON of old jap bikes that have been chopped.

Archived