Lovepedal White Dragon

Arjae

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just hate that he won't ship to Canada... besides a FEW dealer pedals, which are NEVER the ones that I am interested in... I have to wait for what I like on the used market... which blows... as I probably would have spent a small fortune on his different fuzz and distortion units if I could have bought direct.

-TJK

P.S I still think the Woody is one of the coolest pedals ever.

• Members

Originally posted by TaronKeim

I just hate that he won't ship to Canada... besides a FEW dealer pedals, which are NEVER the ones that I am interested in... I have to wait for what I like on the used market... which blows... as I probably would have spent a small fortune on his different fuzz and distortion units if I could have bought direct.

-TJK

P.S I still think the Woody is one of the coolest pedals ever.

I got a Custom Black Beauty Balance and custom painted Karl Fuzz. For you? $500 apiece

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

TJK,

Not sure about direct orders, but all of Sean's eBay auctions have worldwide shipping.

Let me know what you're after, I'll get Sean to ship it to me, then I'll send it up to you, if needed.

That's awesome, thanks a lot Nerve, I remember you from TGP... when it hits me to grab some of his stuff I'll drop you a line!

-TJK

• Members

Well, I won the COT and I'm wait-listed for the Eternity.

Let the games begin!

Incidentally, I did some recording today and my rig has never sounded better... if these Lovepedals are as good as everyone says, I may be done slutting for a while...

:thu:

And Arjae-- Thanks for your help! I didn't mean that your descriptions were vague, just that Sean seems to make a lot of pedals that AREN'T described on his site, so it's unclear what many of them do. Anyway, I've been in touch with him and he's very cool, so in the future I'll just bring my Q's to him direct.

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

And Arjae-- Thanks for your help! I didn't mean that your descriptions were vague, just that Sean seems to make a lot of pedals that AREN'T described on his site, so it's unclear what many of them do. Anyway, I've been in touch with him and he's very cool, so in the future I'll just bring my Q's to him direct.

It's all good man! Yes, contacting Sean is the best thing to do to avoid any confusion and get to the source.

Congrats on your win! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

Well, I won the COT and I'm wait-listed for the Eternity.

Let the games begin!

Ah... you got the blue...

I've always been a tweaker, but the Balance has opened my eyes to the virtues of a single knob. Hope the CoT does the same for you.

And if not, I'll take it :)

How's that for a satisfaction guarantee?

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

Got my White Dragon yesterday.

lpdragon.JPG

I have spent a good few hours playing it today and damn am I impressed. This blends so well with my Mojo Vibe. With the Driver and Blend knobs cranked and then backing off slightly on the Driver, it is giving me the tone that I have been struggling to get out of my Hot Silicon and '70. Total Jimi-ish timbres from it, especially with the Mojo. It cleans up so damn well and is extremely dynamic and responsive. The knobs on it allow for a ton of different sounds of which I am still exploring. Gotta get back to playing it but wanted to just drop a note on it in case anyone out there was wondering about this one.
:wave:

arjae.. pm sent..

can you direct camms to the reverse power supply cord your using?

• Members

Originally posted by Kimsuzzie...

arjae.. pm sent..

can you direct camms to the reverse power supply cord your using?

Hey Sean. Just PM'd you back and I hit up Chris as well.

For anyone else who is concerned..... The White Dragon is center positive so I am powering it with the "white" tipped cable that comes with the Pedal Power 2. It is important to only use the positive tipped power supplies with this one or else you will fry it! :eek::D

• Members

Hack

I got the Blue, yeah... sorry if you were up against me.

:)

I thought about the Red because I do like me some high gain sounds, but decided I'd start with the "original blend" and see how it treats me.

Like you, I've been a tweaker all my life, but lately I've been thinking SIMPLE IS GOOD-- with the major exception of delays, where I want as many freaking options as possible.

I was shocked at how quickly my Mojo Vibe made me forgot about my Doppelganger, fer instance... as long as the tone is there, I can do without the knobs.

• Members

I haven't been, but their upgrade policy is cool. And they're reputed to honor it. And I'm bitter I didn't get in on the feeding frenzy when they blew out Tributes.

Should be fun. And if you're not the "only a Fender" type, they have a LOT of G&L.

• Members

Originally posted by utterhack

I haven't been, but their upgrade policy is cool. And they're reputed to honor it. And I'm bitter I didn't get in on the feeding frenzy when they blew out Tributes.

Should be fun. And if you're not the "only a Fender" type, they have a LOT of G&L.

I got the S500 strat with maple fretboard from the Buffalo Bros closeout. I will sell for what I have in it if interested.

• Members

I'm actually going to look at the G&L's specifically...

And yeah, I hear you about the Tributes... I was gonna get one of those anyway, of course I discovered their page after the sale...

So now I'm just gonna play a bunch and see what feels good, knowing I can always trade up... Sweet.

Turtlehead-- you've been PM'd.

Archived