Weekly spam thread 4-10-06

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MaxonDS830.jpg

MAXON DS-830 Distortion Master

about $220 new, get mine for $155 shipped in the CONUS.

MINT condition, no box. LOUD distortion, sounds warm and huge. too much for me.

morning-dew.jpg

Antelope FX Morning Dew EQ

MINT, used this for a hot second then put it back in the box. i don't need it, you do.

$165 new, get mine for $140shipped in the CONUS.

B0002OZXHO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

MINT, completely unused (but tested) 20GB iPod. this is the 4th generation.

i have the usb/power cable for it, nothing else. it was basically a replacement the Apple Store gave me for my older 20GB that died. while i was in the store i splurged on a 30GB video iPod, so i need to sell this MINT replacement.

$110 shipped in the CONUS.

Paypal only please.

indieclock at gmail.com

• Members

Sig, as always.

One month old, CIJ Fender Mustang, sonic blue, all nice and new and unscratched. Replaced the weak stock pickups with SD Quarter Pounders. I love this guitar, but owe the university tuition for classes. $525 shipped with gig bag. Add $30 if you want the original pickups as well.

Fotos coming soon.

• Members

Dunlop Crybaby Classic (fasel, TB, mint in box with open papers, plastic still on the bottom) - $70

pr-Amplifiers-Dunlop_Cry_Baby_Classic_Fa

I also have a base Crybaby. modded for TB and buffered for fuzz - it's seen some livin', but it works great and it's a steal for only $30

All prices include ConUS shipping and paypal.

• Members

Quick Sell me something interesting/EH/effector13

Have paypal in my account to burn / slightly drunk :thu:

PM [with refs]

oh yeah

The tele is still for sale. I'm heading to oz on the 19th so am thinking of selling for backup funds. It's not an essential sale but would prefer a part-ex w/cash [though I may be tempted for a straight trade] It was on of those HC buys where my girlfriend was like 'that looks ace' but tone-wise im more jazzmastery inclined.

tele.jpg

All the best

Luke

Archived