Verbzilla.....oh yes

ollenorin

• Members

Originally posted by hbar

This was about 3 wks ago, but I've not heard any news of this thing being released yet.

The auction I bid on was pretty deceiving, too. It appeared to be the full trem pedal, but somewhere near the bottom it mentioned the word "module." Everywhere else made one think that it was the full pedal (including the pic). It worked out well since it wasn't what I wanted and he didn't have it anyway. I advised him that he might consider using a more complete description, which it appears he has.

interesting :freak:

• Members

Seems sketchy. It says on the top that they are due in April but nowhere does it say in the auction that this is a pre-payment and that they are due in. Glad I looked at it closer before hitting the button. I guess that explains why he has 100 of each!

• Members

Originally posted by percyexpat

hmm. i wonder if the modules could be easily modded so you wouldnt need to buy the housing with the switch. if the auction that was mentioned before is an indicator the housings are about twice the price of the modules.

Huh? :confused: The cost of a module and the cost of a housing will be the exact same price as buying the whole pedal. The purpose of it all is so that for about half the price, you can get just the module and swap them in and out on the fly.

What do you mean by modding them?

• Members

fantastic reverb with a certain density in the mid frequencies... killer alien tone when You turn the pre-delay knob fast enough, type "moving continent earth shells".

one problem: it's made in china. but i mentioned that before.

do You think i am a dogmatic? i worked hard for that.

franjo

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

Huh?
:confused:
The cost of a module and the cost of a housing will be the exact same price as buying the whole pedal. The purpose of it all is so that for about half the price, you can get just the module and swap them in and out on the fly.

What do you mean by modding them?

yes but could you mod them so you can use them without the housing if you dont need the switch?

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

You can get just the module and swap them in and out on the fly.

Because everybody wants their compressor/delay/trem/reverb/distortion/etc in the same spot in their chain. Like I should talk. My first two pedals were a TS9 and a DOD milkbox...I put them both in the fx loop, because that's where fx go, right? :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by ollenorin

Been thinking i dont need reverb....got the Verbzilla...

oh yes....very nice....very cool.....oh {censored}, im addicted....reverb on everything....
:freak::eek:

i needed reverb

anyone else like the verbzilla ?

i play it in mono, what would you gain to use it in stereo ?

Is this the same guy who has been giving me {censored} about reverb for 2 years????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:D

• Members

Originally posted by The Gainster

Is this the same guy who has been giving me {censored} about reverb for 2 years?????

:D

????

ehh you need to stop hallucinating.......it wasnt me.

are u getting old and senile ?

Archived