Verbzilla.....oh yes

ollenorin

• Members

Been thinking i dont need reverb....got the Verbzilla...

oh yes....very nice....very cool.....oh {censored}, im addicted....reverb on everything.... :freak::eek:

i needed reverb

anyone else like the verbzilla ?

i play it in mono, what would you gain to use it in stereo ?

• Members

Yeah, it is a cool pedal Olle. In stereo, it will give you just that, a stereo spread and you'll get the full effect. Quite frankly, I didn't care for it in mono. But once I hooked it up in stereo, it sounded quite good.

Not even gonna say what Sasq? That you hate Line6?

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

Yeah, it is a cool pedal Olle. In stereo, it will give you just that, a stereo spread and you'll get the full effect. Quite frankly, I didn't care for it in mono. But once I hooked it up in stereo, it sounded quite good.

Not even gonna say what Sasq? That you hate Line6?

but if i have a stereo pedal after it...it will be the same though right ? like a PN-2 for example.

• Members

That is suprising, as usually amp reverb smokes any pedal.

I don't know about that... it's usually more natural, but the reverb on both of my amps (Fargen Blackbird, Dr. Z MAZ-18) is just too subtle... I'm thinking of nabbing a pedal of some sort... probably a Holy Grail.

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

That is suprising, as usually amp reverb smokes any pedal.

I don't know about that... it's usually more natural, but the reverb on both of my amps (Fargen Blackbird, Dr. Z MAZ-18) is just too subtle... I'm thinking of nabbing a pedal of some sort... probably a Holy Grail.

+1....its too subtle....and when u crank the reverb up it destroys the tone a bit too.

• Members

the verbzilla does sound damn good.. i really liked it (aside from it's hideously cheesy look) but my rv-3 just fits better for what i do, despite it's own annoying quirks. that said i'm going to pick up another verbzilla soon and use both.. i just missed one for $100 shipped on the gear page monday :(

• Members

Yep. Verbzilla is great. I use the 63 reverb sim and leave it on all the time. It's almost as nice sounding as the reverb in my Mesa Blue Angel (which is godly nice sounding) and is way more versatile than the BA's reverb as you can adjust the tone, decay and time (in addition to the mix). The time knob is really good for separating the reverb from the note. Lots of reverbs destroy the note in the process, this one you can adjust the timing of it so you don't mess with the initial note. Nice.

taco

• Members

Originally posted by jackpotjewell

I would like to get a Verbzilla, but I have Tap-Trem that I'm not using, so I was waiting for the modules to be released seperately, and just put it in that one. Anyone know when the modules will start being sold seperately?

ive seen them on ebay already.

• Members

I loved the sounds, but as usual I am skeptical of the quality. the first one I received had loose knobs and a funky switch (more so that the average tonecore)

but it was the best reverb pedal sonically that I have ever tried :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by hbar

Almost. I tried to buy one from that seller, but he told me that the modules had not yet been released, so I would have to wait. Heads up.

so the person that is selling this thing doesn't actually have it yet?!

• Members

Originally posted by (((echo)))

so the person that is selling this thing doesn't actually have it yet?!

This was about 3 wks ago, but I've not heard any news of this thing being released yet.

The auction I bid on was pretty deceiving, too. It appeared to be the full trem pedal, but somewhere near the bottom it mentioned the word "module." Everywhere else made one think that it was the full pedal (including the pic). It worked out well since it wasn't what I wanted and he didn't have it anyway. I advised him that he might consider using a more complete description, which it appears he has.

Archived