Post your pedal board(s)!!!

markom89

• Members

Here we go, updated pic #13043:

DSC00827.jpg

The COT50 Red is pushing the Karl and Mayo, and the gap in that section is for a Fish & Chips I've got in the mail. Next up is the Ernie Ball volume pedal with tuner out to the Strobostomp, then going to the Memory Lane. The latest addition is the Boomerang+, which so far is both indescribably awesome and infuriating all at the same time. I'm getting all kinds of noise with it in this rig, even when it's the only pedal in the chain. But I plug it into my {censored}ty Crate practice amp and it's silent. :mad: I just need to play with it some more.

And here we have a couple hundred bucks that I blame on fatbackribs... It's OK, though. This thing is beyond cool. :thu:

DSC00829.jpg

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Good 'OlPeachPhan

pedalboard7.jpg

Top row (L to R): VoodooLabs PP2+ (hiding under the Verbzilla), Line 6 Verbzilla, Toneczar Echoczar, Toneczar Angelbaby, Toneczar Expression Pedal.

Bottom Row (L to R): buildyourownclone.com EA Tremolo, Marshall Vibratrem, Danelectro Fab Distortion, buildyourownclone.com Tribooster, Peterson StroboStomp

Good 'OlPeachPhan, how did it go with your BYOC pedals. I have been very tempted to purchase a phaser and overdrive but the only soldering I have done is to install pickups.

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

Here we go, updated pic #13043:

DSC00827.jpg
The latest addition is the Boomerang+, which so far is both indescribably awesome and infuriating all at the same time. I'm getting all kinds of noise with it in this rig, even when it's the only pedal in the chain. But I plug it into my {censored}ty Crate practice amp and it's silent.
:mad:
I just need to play with it some more.

NIce board brotha ..

I didn't really notice any addition noise with it when i had it. (maybe i wasn't paying attention ):freak: . But i suggest check the output level and the trim knob . :thu:

• Members

After my george L's started shorting in the middle of my last show, I decided to put the looper in there as a fail-safe in case it ever happened again.

This way if my signal starts cutting, I stomp the effects out and I still have my wah and OD without having to bend down, unplug from the board, and go straight into the amp.

It's not as pretty as the old layout, but hey, it works great and does what I need it to do...

937184314_l.jpg

• Members

Well Barely modded.

I took out the two cheap caps near the imput jack and replaced them with metal film ones.

And replaced various electrolytic cans with tantalums.

Once in awhile the blue pulsating light would give me noise (I am daisy chaining the power now) and changing such things got rid of it.

• Members

been around here for like 4 years actually, finally posted to help somebody out on the guitar forum about sx neck pockets/warmoth necks. i loved that pedalboard, messy and funky with just the right amount of weirdness. i have a soft spot for ehx. that board would perfect for me.

Archived