Subdecay Liquid Sushine users - not abusers...

dbx

• Members

Anyone notice a loss of bass definition? Picked up a clean used 1st version recently. Like the basic sound shaping capabilities but I noticed that there is a loss of bass "depth" when mine is turned on...I rebiased per the website but that didn't really improve it...wonder if this is by design...

Brian are you out there? It's #LS38 if that helps...

• Members
Originally posted by dbx

Anyone notice a loss of bass definition? Picked up a clean used 1st version recently. Like the basic sound shaping capabilities but I noticed that there is a loss of bass "depth" when mine is turned on...I rebiased per the website but that didn't really improve it...wonder if this is by design...

Brian are you out there? It's #LS38 if that helps...

Its important to be with friends, in surroundings you are comfortable with, and have a relaxed state of mind.... :)

• Members
Originally posted by Feghead

Its important to be with friends, in surroundings you are comfortable with, and have a relaxed state of mind....
:)

I did fly solo a couple of times back in the day...years later "Another Brick in the Wall" had a specific context...

:freak:

(Actually when the pedal is on the OD/Distortion is nice but the bass cut is curious, I figure in a band setting the guitar's low end is somewhat lost anyway...)

• Members

I designed it like that intentionally, so that it wouldnt sound muddy through an already dirty amp.

On the newer ones, I have modified the circuit slightly to let a little more bass through. Previously I had modified a few pedals for enhanced bass response, but was never really happy with the results. I started looking in different parts of the circuit, and found a better spot for tweaking.

If you would like your pedal modded, i'll do it for free... just shoot me an email.

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Marshall

I designed it like that intentionally, so that it wouldnt sound muddy through an already dirty amp.

On the newer ones, I have modified the circuit slightly to let a little more bass through. Previously I had modified a few pedals for enhanced bass response, but was never really happy with the results. I started looking in different parts of the circuit, and found a better spot for tweaking.

If you would like your pedal modded, i'll do it for free... just shoot me an email.

Interestingk.
:)

Archived