George Dennis GD-30 users unite.

• Members

Or at least help me out here:

While I find the sound of the George Dennis GD-30 to be just what I need, I'm afraid the on/off switch leaves something to be desired. I'm never really quite sure if I'm actually activating the damn thing or not, at least not until I get a good look at the pilot lamp. Sometimes it needs a quick light stomp and sometimes it's as if I have to kinda put all my weight into for a few seconds in order to turn it on...

What are your experiences?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Members

Originally posted by karmacowboy67

Or at least help me out here:

While I find the sound of the George Dennis GD-30 to be just what I need, I'm afraid the on/off switch leaves something to be desired. I'm never really quite sure if I'm actually activating the damn thing or not, at least not until I get a good look at the pilot lamp. Sometimes it needs a quick light stomp and sometimes it's as if I have to kinda put all my weight into for a few seconds in order to turn it on...

What are your experiences?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

with a box cutter, slice off a half inch of the rubber pads that engage the contact point to

turn the pedal on and off, works great fer me,

although, my budda gets the gig!:D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Originally posted by ice house

with a box cutter, slice off a half inch of the rubber pads that engage the contact point to

turn the pedal on and off, works great fer me,

although, my budda gets the gig!
:D

Got a Budda the other day. No wonder it gets the gig!

• Members

Originally posted by tlbonehead

Never used his pedals but I love his amps.

Never used his pedals or his amps but I love his picks. I asked the Canadian distributor about bringing in his amps and they were not interested in the business.

Archived