Pedals you regret selling?

• Members

I traded my DM-3 some years ago to another forumite because I already had a RE-201 Space Echo and didn't feel the need to keep it. The one thing that pedal did really well that I loved I haven't been able to reproduce with any other pedal and I've always missed it since then. I've since sold the Space Echo and only use a DD-20 ( one of the first 3-4 people on this forum to have one all those years ago ) ... I'd still like to have my DM-3 back even though the DD-20 is awesome.

DM-3 blues ... :cry:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cheapo : Rocktron Austin Gold (the old version)

vintage : Colorsound wah and a PQ-401

bouteek : Frostwave Blue Ringer, why did I sell it ? I still don't know, must have been a money matter

mass produced : Boss VB-2

• Members

Originally posted by bieke

cheapo : Rocktron Austin Gold (the old version)

vintage : Colorsound wah and a PQ-401

bouteek : Frostwave Blue Ringer, why did I sell it ? I still don't know, must have been a money matter

mass produced : Boss VB-2

I kept both my Rocktron Surf Trem ( just before the Austin Gold era but similar ) because it's still the best trem I've heard ... never will sell it and still sits on my board. Same can be said of my Boss VB-2 ... that one I've never even considered selling, I don't want to think about not having it.

• Members

Originally posted by Sir_Les

My Budda Wah +. Great Wah pedal.....

Sorry to see your boys go down in the FA the other night ... you were robbed. I'm getting ready tonight to go watch my lads play Barca in the CPL tonight ... gonna be a great game. ;)

Arsenal 2 - Barcelona 1

• Members

hrm...

pal-the-giraffe's green russian Muff w/green Led:

it was too big and i needed the cash.

ps-3 #2. i needed the cash, but now i need another ps-3. badly :(

dod fx-94 - only b/c its so glitchy. its just FUN to lean over it and mess with the knobs.

boss dd-5. love the clinicy-sterile sound.

love it.

2 zoom ultra fuzzes. even if my FF wins out, they'd still be worth some $. that doesn't really matter though, they're just great boxes.

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Sorry to see your boys go down in the FA the other night ... you were robbed. I'm getting ready tonight to go watch my lads play Barca in the CPL tonight ... gonna be a great game.
;)

Arsenal 2 - Barcelona 1

Cheers mate, I was at the game too. Was totally gutted. But I'll be cheering on the Gunners tonight! I reckon they can do it..

• Members

Originally posted by Sir_Les

Cheers mate, I was at the game too. Was totally gutted. But I'll be cheering on the Gunners tonight! I reckon they can do it..

Whoaaaa ... you were at the game? Oh my god that must have done your head in to have seen Gerrards goals hit the back of the net ... and then going to penalties!!!! Urghhh ... it was a cruel way to lose it all and I felt for the close up's of the Hammers fans with tears in their eye's too.

Now I just hope my Gunners don't suffer the same fate with Barca ... but make no mistake we trust in Wenger and the lads and we actually have just as good a team as Barca on paper if you look at it. I'd take Thierry over Ronaldhino any day of the week as a finisher. I think most English football fans will be backing the Gunners -- so they should. It will be time to get me Arsenal jumper on soon and go watch it with the old man. :thu:

• Members

green sovtek muff - traded it plus some cash for a fuzz factory, but it was a mistake. Imight pick up another one if I can find one at the right price, but it's too large and has too {censored}ty of a bypass to pick it up for over 100 bones. Might as well go booteek at that level.

• Members

Not so regret so much as just missing them:

Small Stone (wasn't using it enough)

Super Chili Picoso (didn't have a use at the time)

Boss PS-5 (rather have the cash)

Verbzilla (wasn't using it enough)

Deluxe Memory Man (too huge to warrant)

.chris

• Members

I miss these due to pure stupidity: Traded a Fulltone Fulldrive II Orange, Zoom TriMetal, and MIT Boss CE2 for an MJM Foxey Fuzz. Don't ask, I learned my lesson and boy was I dumb. The Foxey sounded great, but what a price to pay. I really miss the CE2 for its sounds, the others not so much.

Sold the Foxey after getting a ZVex Fuzz Probe, decided on only one fuzz. Now I've got another Foxey on the way, missed its stoner rock thing too much.

Sold an Infinitphase MKII, wasn't using it and it was probably "more" than I needed.

Sold an FM4 w/ Exp Pedal, now I miss the envelope filters, but I did it because I decided to get the real thing instead of close approximations (picked up an Ooh Wah which sealed the FM4's fate).

Sold a Digitech Whammy 4 when I found a Boss PS3, sold that cuz it still sounded too digital (same problem w/ the whammy) now wish I had either of them.

And sold a mint condition non-master volume original Orange 120 w/ Marshall 4x12 (in red tolex), really wish I still had that amp. Before that was an Ampeg SS120C, great head w/ very nice distortion sounds (especially for a solid state).

Man that's a lot of gear, now I'm depressed.

Archived